Default Dc super hero girls

School’s out for summer, which means Wonder Woman is preparing for her annual trip to visit her father, Zeus—and this year, he says she can bring along a few friends, including Bumblebee, Batgirl, Beast Boy and Katana! When they arrive at Olympus, it’s not long before distrustful Ares turns this family reunion into a family competition—and the prize is Wonder Woman’s soul! But when Ares and Strife join forces to work their battle magic on Wonder Woman’s friends, will the girls end up fighting each other instead of the real enemy?

Zeus is her father in Dc comics. could the same be true in the comics?

Quote Originally Posted by AmiMizuno View Post
    Zeus is her father in Dc comics. could the same be true in the comics?
    What? I thought it was retconned that it was all a hoax?

Quote Originally Posted by Troian View Post
    What? I thought it was retconned that it was all a hoax?
    Yea. Mostly it's gone. So I wonder why DC wants to keep the other origin. I mean Jason is still needs to be resolved.

Extraordinary Member Vanguard-01's Avatar

DCSHG is an Elseworld. It's not the main comic book universe. The mere fact that Diana is a teenager, attending a school with other teenage superheroes is proof of that.

It kind of makes sense to let the Zeus origin exist in this universe. The show is all about girls finding their way in life and learning how to be the heroes (and possibly villains) that they want to be. Giving Diana a father in this universe just gives her one more aspect of her life to explore and come to terms with.

The good news, at least, is that this version of the Zeus origin is likely NOTHING like the New 52 Zeus origin, and the DCSHG Amazons are clearly NOTHING like the New 52 Amazons. Hippolyta attended a dinner celebration at the Kent farm and she didn't seem the least bit put off by having to share oxygen with a bunch of men.
    Though much is taken, much abides; and though
    We are not now that strength which in old days
    Moved earth and heaven, that which we are, we are,
    One equal temper of heroic hearts,
    Made weak by time and fate, but strong in will
    To strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield.

--Lord Alfred Tennyson--