Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Incredible Member

Default So let's speculate about the upcoming third X-team tittle...

I think we will have: Psylocke Emma Mystique Archangel and Magik as the new pro active - co-ops preventive force team. Mystique and betsy will bond, after the mental fix betsy gave her in Uncanny....

but here's something I'd love to see....

Hellfire Club members Emma, Psylocke, Monet and Archangel are four big names left out of the revealed rosters, I'd love if marvel launched a Hellfire Club ongoing, with them taking over the inner circle and using the club's resources for their operations.

Emma White Queen
    Psylocke Black Queen
    Warren Black King
    Magneto White King
    Monet White Rookie
    Mystique Black Bishop
    Bishop White Bishop
    Magik Black Rookie

Sage - Advisor

I'd like to see a wet-works black ops team too but with more of a spy Bond kind of vibe than a murder vibe. To that end I'd want Psylocke, Angel, Gambit and Magik with Emma operating as their "M" and Forge as their "Q". Maybe throw in Moonstar and one of the kids to be the green inexperienced member of the squad. I think it's clear that the X-Offices are attached to having that undercover crew ever since X-Force came back, but I think there's a way to have some of that with some fun mixed in. Let Weapon X be the murder book.

Astonishing Member

I know this will never happen, but have psylock get the New x men and Wolverine(Laura) and reform excaliber would be nice.It sounds good on paper. having the first arc end with psylock becoming captain Brittan would be neat.
    Last edited by Dthirds3; 03-01-2017 at 09:05 PM.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Dthirds3 View Post
    I know this will never happen, but have psylock get the New x men and Wolverine(Laura) and reform excaliber would be nice.It sounds good on paper. having the first arc end with psylock becoming captain Brittan would be neat.
    That would be a fun team. Unfortunately, there's WAY too many potential sales in a NXM reunion. Marvel would never go for it.

Astonishing Member ohsnapulon5000's Avatar

There's supposed to be a third x-team title in the works? Dazzler need so be front and center on that shit unless she has a solo coming out.
    On

BANNED

Monet wouldn't downgrade. I'd do a new HFC as:

Black King: Shaw
    Black Queen: Selene

White King: Magneto
    White Queen: Monet

Red King: Havok
    Red Queen: Maddie

Lord Imperial: Emma

The most recent X-Position hinted at Gambit, Psylocke, Archangel, and Emma Frost being in something that will be announced soon/will come out in the summer.

I can see those four being on a team together, but I think the more interesting team would be Gambit, Psylocke, and Archangel (and a few others) being tasked with hunting Emma and bringing her in to answer for what she's done. People here think she's done nothing wrong just because they hate the Inhumans, but, the fact is she messed up. She messed up, big time.

I like Emma as a hero and member of the X-Men but her coming out of IvX with her reputation intact isn't possible from a narrative standpoint. And that's on top of the fact that Scott's death has caused her to become a little unhinged.

Another point is that ResurrXion is heavy on nostalgia and Emma used to be a villain. I think it's time for her to be a villain again. There's nothing she can do that someone else isn't already doing. Run the school? Kitty. Teach the kids? A bunch of people, such as Jubilee. Mentor the O5? Magneto. Lead the X-Men? Again, Kitty.

Solution? Make her the villain of Uncanny X-Men and have that team (which will probably feature Gambit, Psylocke, and Archangel) deal with her.

Amazing Member

Quote Originally Posted by bigstupidjellyfish View Post

I can see those four being on a team together, but I think the more interesting team would be Gambit, Psylocke, and Archangel (and a few others) being tasked with hunting Emma and bringing her in to answer for what she's done. People here think she's done nothing wrong just because they hate the Inhumans, but, the fact is she messed up. She messed up, big time.
    I mean you're entitled to your opinions but gurl bye. If that scenario is even plausible how are they going to hunt Emma before she place them all in a coma....?

The most recent X-Position hinted at Gambit, Psylocke, Archangel, and Emma Frost being in something that will be announced soon/will come out in the summer.

I like Emma as a hero and member of the X-Men but her coming out of IvX with her reputation intact isn't possible from a narrative standpoint. And that's on top of the fact that Scott's death has caused her to become a little unhinged.

Another point is that ResurrXion is heavy on nostalgia and Emma used to be a villain. I think it's time for her to be a villain again. There's nothing she can do that someone else isn't already doing. Run the school? Kitty. Teach the kids? A bunch of people, such as Jubilee. Mentor the O5? Magneto. Lead the X-Men? Again, Kitty.

Solution? Make her the villain of Uncanny X-Men and have that team (which will probably feature Gambit, Psylocke, and Archangel) deal with her.
    Would love to see Gambit and Psylocke on one team. Don`t want to see X-Men hunting Emma and bringing her in to answer for what she's done because most X-Men had done bad things for what they can be bringed to answer.

Gambit
    Psylocke
    X-23
    Archangel
    Bishop
    Sage
    Frenzy
    Polaris
    Last edited by Purplevit; 03-02-2017 at 12:34 AM.

For a bond-like X-Force I'd put Pete Wisdom in it. He'd be the POV character.

Quote Originally Posted by Geek Mangacomic View Post
    For a bond-like X-Force I'd put Pete Wisdom in it. He'd be the POV character.
    YES! Thank you lol. I thought I was the only one who wanted to see Wisdom again.

BANNED

Emma the villain of an X-Force type team that is made up of grey characters?

If we want Emma as a villain it should be to XGold. The members of that team I actually see as having an issue with her, but Gambit? Psylocke? Archangel?

I agree with her reputation taking a huge hit amongst the Storm, Kitty, Colossus types, but not amongst the more edgy x-members.

Most likely an Xforce book

Quote Originally Posted by BlkGldBlu View Post
    Most likely an Xforce book
    You don't think Weapon X fills that niche?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by DDM View Post
    Monet wouldn't downgrade. I'd do a new HFC as:

White King: Magneto
    White Queen: Monet

Red King: Havok
    Red Queen: Maddie

Lord Imperial: Emma
    I like this idea, but I just can't see Emma being above people like Selene and Magneto. Equal, yes, but not above. I'd go with the following:

Lord Imperial: Shadow King (He was going to be head of the Inner Circle back at the very end of Claremont's first run, but this never came to fruition since he left. I think SK would be PERFECT for this role.)

White King: Fabian Cortez
    White Queen: Emma Frost (She was always better as a villain)

Black Rook: Ruckus
    Black Bishop: Shinobi Shaw

White Rook: Trevor Fitzroy
    White Bishop: Lady Deathstrike