Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 51112131415
    Astonishing Member Gambit, King of Thieves's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kurolegacy View Post
    Well at very least, based on the Orphans of X arc, Gabby considers herself to be Sarah's daughter as she made the rationalization that if Sarah is Laura's mother than technically she is her mother as well and even introduced herself to "Sarah" as her daughter.
    But based on Road to Civil War II, she views Old Man Logan as a future dystopian grandpa, which would imply she views regular Logan as a grandpa.
    So is Logan going to absolutely spoil her and then drop her off back at Laura's all jacked up on sugar with a new Lego set? I don't know, but I certainly hope so.
    Cyclops was SO DAMN RIGHT, BABY
    Pull list: X-23, Mr. & Mrs. X, Extermination, Spider-Gwen: Ghost Spider, Uncanny X-Men
    Have been informed that the Black Swans are "only seeking female members, but thank you very much for your time"

Quote Originally Posted by Gambit, King of Thieves View Post
    But based on Road to Civil War II, she views Old Man Logan as a future dystopian grandpa, which would imply she views regular Logan as a grandpa.
    So is Logan going to absolutely spoil her and then drop her off back at Laura's all jacked up on sugar with a new Lego set? I don't know, but I certainly hope so.
    I'd say that her viewing Old Man Logan as her future dystopian grandpa has more to do with the combination of him being an aged version of Logan and the fact that Laura doesn't view him as the same man as her father. With 616 Logan, I'd imagine that she'd view him as her father just as Laura does.

Quote Originally Posted by Gambit, King of Thieves View Post
    Well, yeah, but that’s confusing and honestly should never be done.
    To the best of my knowledge, it's never been stated "onscreen," just a "word of God" thing.
    Doctor Strange: "You are the right person to replace Logan."
    X-23: "I know there are people who disapprove... Guys on the Internet mainly."
    (All-New Wolverine #4)

Quote Originally Posted by WebLurker View Post
    To the best of my knowledge, it's never been stated "onscreen," just a "word of God" thing.
    Yeah, but it IS that way with the Cuckoos, to the point that the don't even know what birthday this is for them.
    Pull list: X-23, Mr. & Mrs. X, Extermination, Spider-Gwen: Ghost Spider, Uncanny X-Men
    Have been informed that the Black Swans are "only seeking female members, but thank you very much for your time"

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by WebLurker View Post
    They'd HAVE to have been rapid-aged, otherwise all of the Sisters would have been created and born while Laura was still in captivity, which doesn't fit.

Quote Originally Posted by Ambaryerno View Post
    They'd HAVE to have been rapid-aged, otherwise all of the Sisters would have been created and born while Laura was still in captivity, which doesn't fit.
    Well, yeah, but that doesn’t mean it’s actually been said in a comic book, and Marvel does things that don’t make logical sense all the time.

I wouldn't worry - he's likely talking about Age of X-Man. Surely any deaths there wouldn't count?
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    I wouldn't worry - he's likely talking about Age of X-Man. Surely any deaths there wouldn't count?
    Vita Ayala killing off Gabby in 'Prisoner X' would be suuuuper dark considering she seems to be a big fan of her.

THE NEW X-MEN SQUAD 924COLLECTIVE's Avatar

I thought she was heading over to the Champions?
    924COLLECTIVE IS GETTING THE NEW X-MEN SQUAD BACK TOGETHER: ANOLE, DUST, ELIXIR, GENTLE, HELLION, PIXIE, PRODIGY, SURGE, THE STEPFORD CUCKOOS , & X-23.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by 924COLLECTIVE View Post
    I thought she was heading over to the Champions?
    I don't think that's been confirmed.

However I really think getting her on a separate book and not having her tied to Laura's hip would be a tremendous benefit by allowing her to develop on her own. Gabby NEEDS some stories that are just hers so she can develop as something more than Laura's perkier, comic relief shadow.

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

Stop taking Jordan White seriously.

Quote Originally Posted by Triniking1234 View Post
    Stop taking Jordan White seriously.
    Never .