Spectacular Member

Default Anyone read clone conspiracy omega yet?

Anyone have spoilers for clone conspiracy omega yet?

I read it but I'm waiting for someone else to post the spoilers coz I'm lazy as hell

Quote Originally Posted by George Ndebele View Post
    I read it but I'm waiting for someone else to post the spoilers coz I'm lazy as hell
    Bingo.

-Pav, who is on vacation...

PS: Ben is not looking his best.
    You were Spider-Man then. You and Peter had agreed on it. But he came back right when you started feeling comfortable.
    You know what it means when he comes back

"You're not the better one, Peter. You're just older."
    --------------------
    Closet full of comics? Consider donating to my school! DM for details

Astonishing Member

I did......very powerful chapters that really both resolves most of the aftermath from THE CLONE CONSPIRACY AND start things up within the tales themselves.

Chapter One has spoilers:
    Spider-Man continuing to deal with the fallouts from the Jackal's/Ben's plans to help the world, revealed what occurred for the Lizard and his 'family' and learned more behind Kaine's and Spider-Gwen's actions in stopping Ben. and that's in addition to Spider-Man also stopping the Rhino's rampaging.
    end of spoilers

Chapter Two has spoilers:
    Ben Reilly, after surviving being nearly dissolving, arranged to meet one of the Doctors from NEW U and planning his next moves.
    end of spoilers

Chapter Three (and this one really does have an interesting twist) has spoilers:
    Kingpin, finishing up some business in San Fran, requesting for Spidey to repay his favor.......and that favor is.....Dealing against Norman Osborn....!!
    end of spoilers

.....And those are the main points (within each stories) that occurred within THE CLONE CONSPIRACY: OMEGA.

SPOILERISH>>>>>>

any hope that the ben reilly we're going to be reading about in his own series bares little resemblance to the sociopath we read in clone conspiracy is now settled

Fantastic Member

Keep it brief, as it just came out (spoilers)

As an epilogue - I liked it for what it was, and there is enough unresolved to kick off more stories

That wasn't enough to salvage the arc for me ...

I don't like clone "goo" being usable to make more clones, as it essentially concentrates the ability to clone damn near everyone from the last 50 years at anytime - ad naseum... Cloning should be just this side of impossible - not like making a cup of Sanka....we already have one charector that makes Bono look like Ghandi when it comes to ego....

thought it was another "all of creation hangs in the balance!" type stories that ended on a soft note ... And the potential - all those dead charectors - making appearances only to be just as quickly snuffed felt forced by editorial ... Plus, I'm worried for Ben. I don't mind growth, but fear he'll be twisted away from his roots too much.

So overall - not the worst story, not the best ..

Hope it's a while before someone suggests another clone story... It's a huge universe with lots of nooks and crannies to explore - there is no need to pull out clones, goblins, etc for every other epic

I also liked the drawing style - very impressive
    Last edited by Vixx; 03-01-2017 at 01:56 PM.