I'm gonna echo the same sentiment that most people have on this issue -- that it pretty much was a mixed bag.

I loved the stuff with Rhino and the Lizard.
That whole creepy lizard family looks like its gonna be awesome.

What I didn't like was how they left things off with Peter, Kaine and Gwen.

I understand where Kaine is coming from but knowing that he's still dying it'd be shame if his last interaction with Peter was them arguing. :/
I'm also terrified that they're gonna kill off Kaine and replace him with Ben. I really hope they don't though. I think they can have two Scarlet Spiders around, especially ones with personalities as different as Ben and Kaine's.

And I really don't know how to feel about the whole Spider Gwen and Peter thing. I don't think Peter should treat her coldly but at the same time I don't know what Spider Gwen is expecting from him. He's not the same Peter as the one from her earth and she's not the same Gwen as his Gwen. So of course the relationship is going to be awkward/not what they were expecting. I think those two just need to talk tbh, lol.

Still can't get a handle on what they're doing with Ben either.
I was expecting some guilt or repentance for his actions but he's still acting the same as he did at the beginning of this event. ><;
I know that they're gonna redeem him eventually (I think) but it looks like it's going to be a long road and I'm not sure exactly what they want to do with his character at this point.

Lastly, I'm SUPER surprised there was no mention of or foreshadowing for Ock or that proto clone body.
It's either gonna be something really awesome or really dumb I bet. Maybe both.