Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast

Default X-POSITION: ResurrXion (Part 1)

Here it is!

http://www.cbr.com/x-position-resurr...ditors-part-1/

What stuck out the most to me...

Daniel Ketchum: We have received so many e-mails and tweets about Psylocke and Archangel! Fear not: there is a concrete plan in place for the pair. You’ll hear about it very soon…

Paniccia: Emma has such a rich history with the X-Men that it’s hard to imagine a world without her. There is something sizzling in the kitchen. You’ll hear about it soon.
    Could it be the rumored Uncanny X-Men?

Now I just need to hear something about Magik!
    Last edited by Andru; 03-01-2017 at 01:27 PM.

Twitter: @theprattlp donpricetag's Avatar

And here’s a question from Purplevit about everyone’s favorite Ragin’ Cajun…

Gambit wasn’t a part of any ongoing for years and appeared only as guest star. Can we expect Gambit to join any teams in 2017?

Robinson: I think you’re gonna wanna see the cover to “X-Men Gold” #4, Purp…

Paniccia: And there’s some place else he could be popping in the summer. Shhhhh.

Thank you, for answering the !#$@$#@ question, Paniccia! What the heck was that Robinson? Of all the condescending ... that wasn't his question!
    Guild Member
    Realistically speaking about fictional matters. | Nutcases need not respond. | Stay outta my DMs. | Why does the "House of Ideas" keep duplicating characters?! | If an idea or belief cannot stand up to criticism it's probably... bad.

Emma's alive!

And here’s a question from The Big G about the student body.

We know “Gen X” will showcase the “Oddballs” of the X-Students, but how much spotlight will the students actually training to be X-Men get?

Ketchum: Did Anduinel put you up to asking this question, Big G? Ha.

“Generation X” writer Christina Strain and I were actually just on the phone yesterday talking about how 20 pages per issue just aren’t enough. We would love to give lots of screentime to all of the kids! But with a main cast of relatively new characters who have stories of their own to be told, we probably won’t be able to devote too much time to those students we’re already pretty well-acquainted with. But we promise to do our best to not let them languish in the gutters!

Paniccia: Have I mentioned that Christina Strain is one of my favorite people in comics.
    i chuckled a bit
    Captain, in Order to build a better world, sometimes means tearing the old one down... And that makes enemies.

So many vague veiled comments. What I am reading into them (and this may be my bias) another team X-book, hopefully Uncanny X-Men. Sounds like whatever the titled, Gambit, Pyslocke and Archangel are a lock. I'm suspecting Havok, Magik and Polaris too, though no clues to such, but c'mon it's time to put Havok and Polaris back on a team and Magik has been front and center since her resurrection. Possibly, depending on the end of IvX, Emma.

Also I have a strong suspicion that the rumored X-Men Blue cast member yet to be revealed will be Monet. She's aligned herself with Magneto and Bunn is writing the hell out of her so well.

Good call. Her storyline from Uncanny doesn't seem to be over, but there's only one issue left, which we know is about Mags and Betsy.

Quote Originally Posted by donpricetag View Post
    And here’s a question from Purplevit about everyone’s favorite Ragin’ Cajun…

Gambit wasn’t a part of any ongoing for years and appeared only as guest star. Can we expect Gambit to join any teams in 2017?

Robinson: I think you’re gonna wanna see the cover to “X-Men Gold” #4, Purp…

Paniccia: And there’s some place else he could be popping in the summer. Shhhhh.

Thank you, for answering the !#$@$#@ question, Paniccia! What the heck was that Robinson? Of all the condescending ... that wasn't his question!
    Haha true. Plus it sounds from the answer that the character is going to be continuing what Purplevit said he's been doing, guest starring.....

Do they even read the questions?

BANNED

Once again disappointed that despite Marvel acknowledging just HOW MUCH DEMAND there is for an NXM relaunch they STILL keep relegating them to minor appearances in other books.

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Nash View Post
    Also I have a strong suspicion that the rumored X-Men Blue cast member yet to be revealed will be Monet. She's aligned herself with Magneto and Bunn is writing the hell out of her so well.
    M showing up in Blue might actually care about the book it
    Captain, in Order to build a better world, sometimes means tearing the old one down... And that makes enemies.

Twitter: @theprattlp donpricetag's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by The Big G View Post
    M showing up in Blue might actually care about the book it
    That barely made sense, but I get what you were saying
    Guild Member
    Realistically speaking about fictional matters. | Nutcases need not respond. | Stay outta my DMs. | Why does the "House of Ideas" keep duplicating characters?! | If an idea or belief cannot stand up to criticism it's probably... bad.

Astonishing Member Ianbarreilles's Avatar

I agree with Daniel Ketchum about kitty pryde's X-men gold costume design i still don't know what's so wrong about Katherine wearing a traditional X-men yellow and black costume also some people take issue with her shorter hair as shown in the X-men gold previews but I actually really like it and how she's being drawn she looks very feminine yet still quite matured and older yet still looks quite young but drawn in such a way that shows the right balance in how she looks.

And I think they at least spoiled for us that Emma frost will not due and will return inevitably in the X-men books sometime after resurrexion I'm still hoping they won't revert her back into her 80's era of villainy we've come too far and progressed to far in making Emma a hero to just bring her back to where she started.

Interesting. Unless there's more than one new book, it looks like Emma, Psylocke, Archangel and Gambit are heading to the same place.

I'd so be down for a Emma Psylocke Gambit Archangel book, pop in Magik and we're golder than Gold.

Also, Nehzno and Surge is damn exciting (I figure them showing up with Surge as Leader for future x-men and Nehzno for future ambassadors?). I do not need to see Glob Herman ever again. Opening on Jubilee and Chamber has me a lot more excited for Gen X just from hearing that.

On the whole, this is exciting. Very exciting. Obviously disappointed that the NXM get zilch once more, but, hey, I think we all kind of knew that was a pipe-dream. For now I'll just be glad that some of the characters are at least making their way back into the stories after this past year of not even wallpaper treatment. Rockslide and Pixie used to at least show up occasionally man. (Though i can only be so amicable if y'all keep treating Mercury and Dust dirty like this).

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by akiresu_ View Post
    I'd so be down for a Emma Psylocke Gambit Archangel book, pop in Magik and we're golder than Gold.

Also, Nehzno and Surge is damn exciting (I figure them showing up with Surge as Leader for future x-men and Nehzno for future ambassadors?). I do not need to see Glob Herman ever again. Opening on Jubilee and Chamber has me a lot more excited for Gen X just from hearing that.

On the whole, this is exciting. Very exciting. Obviously disappointed that the NXM get zilch once more, but, hey, I think we all kind of knew that was a pipe-dream. For now I'll just be glad that some of the characters are at least making their way back into the stories after this past year of not even wallpaper treatment. Rockslide and Pixie used to at least show up occasionally man. (Though i can only be so amicable if y'all keep treating Mercury and Dust dirty like this).
    I really hope Taylor has Cessily and Sooraya turn up in ANW, as they (along with Hellion) were Laura's closest friends during her time at the school.

BANNED

I very much appreciate that they answered my question, but the answer pissed me off regardless.