Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910
    Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Andru View Post
    Here it is!

http://www.cbr.com/x-position-resurr...ditors-part-1/

What stuck out the most to me...

Could it be the rumored Uncanny X-Men?

Now I just need to hear something about Magik!
    I think Psylocke, Emma, and Gambit will be on the new X Force team, along with Cable, Old Man Logan, Archangel, and Deadpool or Fantomex. Just my opinion based on the cover that came out today. Maybe one more character, but I can't see more than 8 in a team book. Magik perhaps? Forge?

Astonishing Member TooFlyToFail's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by hedgehogvampire View Post
    So far I think ResurrXion is going to be good too. So far from the interviews most of the books sounds interesting and fun. I was a little bummed at first with the Generation X cast but the premise of the book sounds promising and I'm willing to check it out. Also I would like to know what's going to happened to Emma after IvX but overall I'm pretty excited for Resurrxion.
    To me, so far, it sounds meh. It's just a repackaging of what we got before with a FEW edits.

Still can get over Kitty being the leader of the X-Men, and OML being on two kill squads at the same time...while being on Gold...at the same time.

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by TooFlyToFail View Post
    To me, so far, it sounds meh. It's just a repackaging of what we got before with a FEW edits.

Still can get over Kitty being the leader of the X-Men, and OML being on two kill squads at the same time...while being on Gold...at the same time.
    I'm interested in seeing Old Man Logan and inverted Sabretooth on a team together, given their history. Creed's been selflessly trying to help Monet, and even though it's taking him closer to the line, I still feel like he's trying to be better than he was.

Quote Originally Posted by jlgarsh View Post
    I think Psylocke, Emma, and Gambit will be on the new X Force team, along with Cable, Old Man Logan, Archangel, and Deadpool or Fantomex. Just my opinion based on the cover that came out today. Maybe one more character, but I can't see more than 8 in a team book. Magik perhaps? Forge?
    8 members would be great…dreamy line-up for this:

OML, AA, Deadpool, Cable, Gambit, Psylocke, Emma and Magik (or Polaris)

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by MentalManipulator View Post
    8 members would be great…dreamy line-up for this:

OML, AA, Deadpool, Cable, Gambit, Psylocke, Emma and Magik (or Polaris)
    Polaris is great too! Has she been in any X-books lately? I can't recall seeing her.

Ultimate Member

She has only shown up in one book since Bunn's Magneto run ended like a couple of years ago or so...and that was a Deadpool/Merc For Hire book that was of a possible future that now no longer exists so...