Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Maestroneto View Post
    I very much appreciate that they answered my question, but the answer pissed me off regardless.
    My only feeling about that was "Yeah, ok, I get it, but no one's gonna be mad if she doesn't have Superman-style underwear above the outfit!"

Ok i'm officially intrigued

Astonishing Member Soulsword323's Avatar

Excited at the potential for another X-title to be added sooner rather than later, I just hope that maybe Polaris will be able to make the cut.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Wiccan View Post
    My only feeling about that was "Yeah, ok, I get it, but no one's gonna be mad if she doesn't have Superman-style underwear above the outfit!"
    It's like they already forgot she had a modern take on that classic costume from 2005 to 2015.

Quote Originally Posted by Ambaryerno View Post
    I really hope Taylor has Cessily and Sooraya turn up in ANW, as they (along with Hellion) were Laura's closest friends during her time at the school.
    The Cess/Laura stuff in the coffee shop in Mercury Falling is one of the most memorable quiet moments in comics to me. They had the Manifest Destiny (i think) story together as well. Absolutely agree on this.

It seems that we have one or two launches until the end of the year (Uncanny rumors getting stronger).

Emma will happily survive IvX.

But it seems that some of the young mutants that many would like to see have a title are only going to make special appearances in GX .

It was probably Kitty who designed the uniforms for the team in Gold .

Expect some surprises in Blue folks.
    Last edited by Knives; 03-01-2017 at 02:47 PM.

Aside from power redundancy, M joining the X-men Blue team or becoming a sort of mentor could be pretty cool. Beats being in limbo.
    I agree it looks like Emma, Psylocke, Gambit and Archangel might be headed to the same book. Add Dazzler and Frenzy and that team would already be a hundred times better than all the RessurrXion line-ups.

gimme adam x the x-treme leading the x-treme x-men or give me death!
    Captain, in Order to build a better world, sometimes means tearing the old one down... And that makes enemies.

Once again disappointed that despite Marvel acknowledging just HOW MUCH DEMAND there is for an NXM relaunch they STILL keep relegating them to minor appearances in other books.
    Which is why you can migrate to other books. I know I am.
    Le Suck it, Dolphin!

-God I am so tired.

SCOTT SUMMERS AND EMMA FROST DESERVED BETTER.

Quote Originally Posted by Andru View Post
    Here it is!

http://www.cbr.com/x-position-resurr...ditors-part-1/

What stuck out the most to me...

Could it be the rumored Uncanny X-Men?

Now I just need to hear something about Magik!

Once again disappointed that despite Marvel acknowledging just HOW MUCH DEMAND there is for an NXM relaunch they STILL keep relegating them to minor appearances in other books.
    Champions do not need competitors.

X-men Blue is to be the team with young heroes mutants.

And GX seems to have another focus and purpose.

It's sad but it should be more or less what marvel thinks right now.

Basically, if you are a fan of New Mutants, Generation X, New X-Men and Generation Hope characters, all you will get will be some cameos in Generation X (the comics where we stuff everyone who is not from the 60s or the 70s).
    The X-books are in a sad state when the best way to get some New Mutants or New X-Men action is to read USAvengers or Ms America.

Chances of a “New X-Men” relaunch are slim
    In other words, no.

I like that they say in one question that certain characters will make appearances, and in response to another they say they can't dedicate much page time to other students. So what I'm getting out of that is, they'll show up.. but basically as wallpaper. Joy. That doesn't entice me to pick up that book, no matter how they want to hype it.

I don't understand why Marvel seems to fling poo at the wall to see what sticks in terms of new books (i.e. Foolkiller, Slapstick, etc, like anyone expected those comics to do anything except flop) but people have been asking for a NXM book for years, they have an established fanbase, and Marvel keeps saying "no chance."

Yep, I'm bitter.

Well, that would requiere that DisMarvel puts an actual effort; and they are not going to do it until FOX sells back the movie rights.

Quote Originally Posted by Ianbarreilles View Post
    I agree with Daniel Ketchum about kitty pryde's X-men gold costume design i still don't know what's so wrong about Katherine wearing a traditional X-men yellow and black costume also some people take issue with her shorter hair as shown in the X-men gold previews but I actually really like it and how she's being drawn she looks very feminine yet still quite matured and older yet still looks quite young but drawn in such a way that shows the right balance in how she looks.

And I think they at least spoiled for us that Emma frost will not due and will return inevitably in the X-men books sometime after resurrexion I'm still hoping they won't revert her back into her 80's era of villainy we've come too far and progressed to far in making Emma a hero to just bring her back to where she started.
    Well, yellow and black bodysuit is like the basic armor/outfit that you get when you start playing a game.

Thanks for answering my questions.
    Really hope that 2017 will be great for Gambit.

I hope I can count this answer as Gambit will join X team soon. Can't undestand answer correct.
    Last edited by Purplevit; 03-01-2017 at 03:45 PM.