Thread: Bitch Planet?

All-New Member

Default Bitch Planet?

I've searched and haven't found anything about release dates/cancellation/hiatus... so, y'all know what's going on with Bitch Planet? I know a lot of Image titles have irregular shipping, but Bitch Planet seems especially prone.

Thanks!

I imagine its just the same as Pretty Deadly (also by Kelly Sue) in that theres just large breaks between arcs whilst they pursue other projects. Not sure when its due back, but its likly theyll return and put out the next arc monthly, then take another break.
    Pretty Deadly took a year or so between the first and second arcs so it could be a while.

Spectacular Member

The current arc actually hasn't finished, though. Back when Image's site actually had the page for #10 (now gone), it was part of (and I think the finale of?) the President Bitch arc. So whatever the hold-up is, it's something outside of the usual wait-between-arcs business.

Quote Originally Posted by Jinjonator View Post
    The current arc actually hasn't finished, though. Back when Image's site actually had the page for #10 (now gone), it was part of (and I think the finale of?) the President Bitch arc. So whatever the hold-up is, it's something outside of the usual wait-between-arcs business.
    Yep the last issue of that arc. My retailer currently has pre-orders reopened and says they're expecting it on April 5th, for what it's worth.

According to Diamond as of March 3rd, it's scheduled for the 5th of April. But this date has been changing for a while.

If I make a joke about women never being ready to go on time, do you think the book will actually come out in order to humiliate me for my sexist comment?

https://www.previewsworld.com/Catalog/MAR160556

Spectacular Member

Hopefully that date proves to be true. But if I've learned one thing with Bitch Planet, it's to take every release date with a grain of salt right up until the actual moment of release.

Quote Originally Posted by CaptCleghorn View Post
    According to Diamond as of March 3rd, it's scheduled for the 5th of April. But this date has been changing for a while.

If I make a joke about women never being ready to go on time, do you think the book will actually come out in order to humiliate me for my sexist comment?

https://www.previewsworld.com/Catalog/MAR160556
    Oops, it's changed again. You might start to think the characters' favorite word is Kimota.

Spectacular Member

Seems it's now scheduled to come out this coming Wednesday. Of course, as always, I'll believe it when the comic is in my hands and not a moment before.

(Really hope DeConnick does what Fraction is doing with the current Sex Criminals arc, so we can get the next arc on a consistent schedule) (House DeFraction sure is bad at getting things done on time, ain't they?)

"Comic Book Reviewer" InformationGeek's Avatar

It'll show up when it shows up. It's like Sex Criminals, Velvet, Nowhere Men, and Pretty Deadly. It'll come back... whenever.

Invincible Member

The latest issue just came out!