Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Uncanny X-Men:
    -Emma Frost (I pick her as the leader because she's has the most momentum since Death of X; her and Storm leading the charge would be a waste if she doesn't get to lead future teams forward)
    -Iceman (nuff said) (keeps his EXMen outfit because In love it)
    -Dazzler (I love her chemistry with Emma)
    -Armor (nuff said)
    -Wolverine (love/hate relationship with Emma should be nice to see)
    -Magik (idk she just needs a home)
    -Triage (he got snubbed by Lemire because he was supposed to be on the Extraordinary team + now he's with his former teacher)
    -Hijack (team's resident technopath) (has chemistry w/ Magik, Traige, Laura and Emma so should be fun seeing them interact again)
    Last edited by Tycon; 03-05-2017 at 06:31 AM.

Amazing Member

I would like something really diferent:
    Catseye
    Tarot
    Maggot
    Rollete
    Magma
    Cypher
    Synch
    Empath
    I love big teams.

Spectacular Member

Regarding Emma -- she has been a "good" guy since the 90s when the whole Phallanx thing happened & she was over the Gen X kids with Banshee. Morrison brought her into the main fold & then other writers continued that prominence. Some (Whedon) more successfully than others (Fraction). It's not like she's a Johnny-come-lately to the franchise. Even though the writers seem to be using her as a scapegoat for mutants vs inhumans -- she's basically been one of the few with balls & decisiveness since DoX. Would there be any X-Men at all if she hadn't set everything in motion? Initially they wanted to play a game of diplomacy or contemplated moving off planet.

I could see her as a leader -- depending on who is serving under her. DoX & IvX have basically been her leading the charge/pulling the strings and she's a businesswoman. I could see her leading a team if it consists of people like Angel, Iceman, Dazzler, Gambit, Bishop, Polaris, etc who might butt heads with her, but don't have overwhelmingly bad history with her or see her actions during IvsX as heinous war crimes. Considering her relationship with Cyclops & her actions that ultimately led to mutants being saved instead of lying down to die like dogs -- I'd love to see her leading a team of the (far) more interesting characters that are so far absent from ResurreXion titles.

I want Emma on this alleged third team title just to see her shine without Cyclops. I loved her in early Generation X and in Morrison's run, but she has suffered from both cliched and pitifully love sick characterization and by the time Fraction was through with her it made me uneasy to see what once one of my favorite characters on the page. Post-AvX is really going to be a make-or-break period for me when it comes to Emma.

Casual Comics Reader/Fan Londo Bellian's Avatar
    Space Colony "Londenion", Side 1 (in-character)

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Phoenix View Post
    A team of bad girls who are mad as hell at this mess of a world and they are not going to take it anymore.
    Mad as hell about the return to "meat and potatoes"? Wanting a return to the Games Workshop levels of GD?
    Genkai nante nai (No limits), Zettai nante nai (No absolutes)

Thank GOD for X'97. Cautious about "From the Ashes". Please no more Blue vs. Orange.

From recent X-Pos, it looks like it's going to be an Uncanny X-men team with hints of:
    - Emma Frost (not sure villain or hero)
    - Psylocke
    - Archangel
    - Gambit
    - Magik

would like to add:
    - Dazzler
    - Triage/Elixir
    - Wolverine (X23)
    - Havok

Mission: Adventure across the globe with the first mission to cure the remaining sick mutants from Terrigen poison cloud.

But, I think a new Hellfire Club X-men team would be cool

- Emma Frost (regained White Queen)
    - Magneto (White King)
    - Psylocke (Black Queen)
    - Sebastian Shaw (Black King)
    - Dazzler (Red Queen); granted for defeating Black Bolt and acquired his club
    - Havok (Red King)

Mission: Strategic mutant agenda, influence people and governments- making sure no policy in the world is dangerous for mutants..at any cost.
    Last edited by MetalPsyc; 03-05-2017 at 07:22 PM.

Extraordinary Member Master of Sound's Avatar

Okay, I'll bite.

Since it's pretty obvious it will have Psylocke, Gambit and Archangel (I don't think Emma wuill be on it), I personally would love to see some of my favorites in it as well: Rogue, Hijack, Cannonball, Iceman and Indra.

Though I bet on it, this will never ever ever happen.
    "COURAGE, DON'T YOU DARE LET ME DOWN"
    ==================================================
    ==================================================

So many great, big name X-characters to field a new team from who aren't being used on other teams...

...Psylocke, Archangel, Iceman (adult), Cable, Gambit, Wolverine (Laura), Magik, Forge, Dazzler, Emma Frost, etc.

So much wasted potential for a great team book that would actually sell!

My team would be Psylocke, Dazzler, Archangel, Iceman, Gambit, Frenzy and Northstar. It's what Blue should have been, IMO.
    Alex needs a redemption arc before joining a team again, IMO.
    I'd like to see Polaris join the Unity Squad.

I'm surprised so many mentioned Hijack. He did have potential, which by X-men standards means he's going to limbo never to return LOL.

Uncanny with Psylocke, Gambit, Northstar, Archangel and Dazzler. And I'd like it if a couple of the New X-Men appeared, Hellion and Surge, for example.

So many great ideas….I really hope we're not disappointed again.

I am….not only for the obvious reason my favorite character is nowhere to be seen but I was very disappointed with the new announced books….feels so uninspiring.

Globe trotter book, Hellfire book, Space book…they all sound good…just put Psylocke, Gambit, Archangel and Magik in a book and it's instant win. Of course keep Land far away from it. And have a good writer. Bunn and Mann would be my dream team.