Page 3 of 35 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: IVX 6 Preview

Extraordinary Member Doctor Know's Avatar

If Magneto is KO'ed for the rest of IvX #6, I will scream. He went out like a punk in those panels.

Quote Originally Posted by XPac View Post
    I think the heroine/freedom fighter thing sort of stops applying to her once she starts attacking people who are actually trying to save her people.
    This is still the same melee-a-trois from the previous issue, isnt it ?.
    So techinically, Tyke attacked first.

BANNED

Given she was posssessed by the Phoenix in AvX, writers were sort of justified in giving her a bit of a pass.

But no cosmic chickens in this story. This is Emma. If she crosses the line here, she's got no free pass to bail her out as far as we can see.
    That was Early on OF when all of them were sharing it 1/5th Namor got no pass. Emma didn't deserve one either.

BANNED

Given she was posssessed by the Phoenix in AvX, writers were sort of justified in giving her a bit of a pass.

But no cosmic chickens in this story. This is Emma. If she crosses the line here, she's got no free pass to bail her out as far as we can see.
    Like Black Bolt and Medusa? They are killers... genocidal.

Quote Originally Posted by dragonmp93 View Post
    This is still the same melee-a-trois from the previous issue, isnt it ?.
    So techinically, Tyke attacked first.
    In the previous issue, Emma ordered the X-Men to attack before the NuHumans did anything. And Ice Man was shown shooting at them before Cyclops fired.

So no, the NuHumans are strictly acting in self-defense.

BANNED

i wonder if we will get any heavyweight matchups in this issue which have been missing so far as it seems they are taking out each other in one or two panels. it would be fun to see whether Karnak or black bolts master blows if he has one now could find the flaw in her diamond form or she will k.o. them through telepathy or just the organic diamond hook. magneto a master of magnetism must have a prolonged fight with black bolt master manipulator of electrons to various effects or crystal or maybe crystal could fight storm to find out whether control over four elements beats mastery over one. Karnak could fight wolverine and we could see how he is able to exploit the flaws in admantium.
    Last edited by theoneandonly; 03-02-2017 at 09:04 AM.

Free pass from whom ?, the Avengers fans ?, this side of the forum ?.

Quote Originally Posted by CuteClops View Post
    Like Black Bolt and Medusa? They are killers... genocidal.
    Emma could blame Doctor Doom; it worked for the Scarlet Witch.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post
    He actually has other powers other than his voice and his strength/flight, its jst rarely used these days
    He has more powers. He is not strong enough to win this battle alone.

Quote Originally Posted by Knives View Post
    Except she does not know it.

And if she wanted BB would be dead now she could have done this a long time ago when she and Dazzler knocked him down.
    Of course Emma wants revenge if my wife had been killed by a toxic alien cloud I would want revenge too .

If you really love someone and Emma loved Scott it's impossible do not even think about revenge for a minute. And if it was only about revenge Emma would have killed the Inhumans from the backs of the X-mens when she had a chance.

But the Inhumans have escaped to her this is a perfect opportunity to get revenge.
    I won't say she's doing this ONLY for revenge... but I will say at this point in the story she's attacking the people who are essentially mutants ONLY chance at survival. Her desire for revenge is clouding her judgement to the point where it's actually being harmful to saving mutants. And that's likely why she'll end up the bad guy here.

I won't say she's doing this ONLY for revenge... but I will say at this point in the story she's attacking the people who are essentially mutants ONLY chance at survival. Her desire for revenge is clouding her judgement to the point where it's actually being harmful to saving mutants. And that's likely why she'll end up the bad guy here.
    Or what the X-men should do is bow down to their genocidal saviors and Ms Marvel and Moon Girl.

Shou-Lao The Bitch Dragon Iron Fist's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Xelossik View Post
    He has more powers. He is not strong enough to win this battle alone.
    With Magneto KO'd Black Bolt could solo this battle still. Majority of the cast are glass canons.

Quote Originally Posted by theoneandonly View Post
    i know that his abilities stem from his using the tuning fork or whatever to manipulate electrons around him and not his voice but it seems like he rarely uses those other abilities now so maybe his ability to manipulate electrons has diminished as his sonic scream voice has also diminished which is an extension after all of his ability to manipulate electrons after exploding the bomb so Emma could probably take him.
    I don't see how. Maximus healed him back to full capacity after the t-bomb, he's used his electron powers in other series. Soule just seems to forget he has them half the time because BB's true powerset makes it hard for there to be stakes. Hence this bs taking of his voice for IVX.

Quote Originally Posted by dragonmp93 View Post
    Or what the X-men should do instead us bow down to their genocidal savior and Ms Marvel and Moon Girl.
    I'm not suggesting they bow down to anyone. Merely saying it's probably in their best interest if they try and NOT prevent the NuHumans from saving them.

BANNED

Hail Emma Frost, the White Queen!

I'm not suggesting they bow down to anyone. Merely saying it's probably in their best interest if they try and NOT prevent the NuHumans from saving them.
    So she can still attack Queen Medusa and her loyal subjects ?.

BANNED

Mutants!