Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789

Quote Originally Posted by Diammandis View Post
    I'm surprised Ms Marvel isn't a bit more excited to see Emma...im pretty sure in her last run before SW she wrote a fanfic about Emma and Scott
    Not quite.

She entered a fan-fiction contest with an entry about Wolverine and some fart-cloud (my memory is blurry on the details), the winning story was about Emma and Scott.

Quote Originally Posted by yet another View Post
    Not quite.

She entered a fan-fiction contest with an entry about Wolverine and some fart-cloud (my memory is blurry on the details), the winning story was about Emma and Scott.
    ohhh its been so long lol but thanks for the clarification

Quote Originally Posted by yet another View Post
    Not quite.

Actually both were hers, she said her Wolvie/Storm FF was her second most up-voted fic, Scott/Emma being the first one.

42248b1e7a55108514c5a8ae74dca7dd.jpg

That interpretation works as well I guess, or perhaps even better depending on if "Freaking Awesome" exists in real life too.

I'm surprised Ms Marvel isn't a bit more excited to see Emma...im pretty sure in her last run before SW she wrote a fanfic about Emma and Scott
    I don't understand what happened. Did Emma just ignore Kamala or did she knock her away?

Quote Originally Posted by ţh€ €жţяą-๏яďɨɲąя¥ Tycon View Post
    I don't understand what happened. Did Emma just ignore Kamala or did she knock her away?
    Knowing Emma i would bet money on the this part. Emma is really good at that

Tbh after the Civil War thing with Carol, I think it makes sense that Kamala is less enthusiastic about meeting her idols. But that's just my headcanon, the actual reason is that Soule and Lemire didn't read Ms Marvel.

Quote Originally Posted by Wiccan View Post
    Tbh after the Civil War thing with Carol, I think it makes sense that Kamala is less enthusiastic about meeting her idols. But that's just my headcanon, the actual reason is that Soule and Lemire didn't read Ms Marvel.
    Well, we do know from what's on panel that she has a bit of 'fallen idol' syndrome.

Fantastic Member victor borkowski's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Wissenschaft View Post
    Well, Emma was once a villain. She does have a vindictive cruel side to her. Let her out I say. Time for the white queen to return!

I know this won't end well for Emma but I want just one good diamond slap to Medusa's face. Wipe that haughty smug look off her face.
    hehe a good diamond slap to send her and the Inhuman royal family straight into space. we've heard now that there are "big plans for Emma" later so we know she is going to be around. hopefully becoming the anti hero role that Magneto seems to be vacating.

BANNED

That was all before she became teammates with Tyke and got a crush on him.