Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Master of Sound View Post
    I think the only interesting NuHuman; Iso, will not make it out alive. She got quite some focus in the main series, but is no where to be found in any ResseruXIon title.
    No, seems like she'll make it actually.

At least according to that link, haven't checked any previews and such myself.

Also, I do love Emma, but she has taken it to far this time. Of course she's angry and want to get back at the Inhumans. But seriously, it's a step to far what she's currently doing.
    Well, so far she's only been talking, remains to see what she'll actually do.

Medusa on the other hand should lose her throne due to her actions and decisions.
    She should definitely not get off scot-free, neither should Black Bolt.

Putting it all on Emma would be far too one-sided.

BANNED

Hmm, wonderful, so now it's out in the light that Emma was always going to kill the Inhumans.

I predict either she or Eric manages to severely wound or kill one or two of the Inhumans, likely one of the younger ones who are actually trying to calm things down as they are the only ones with the full picture atm.
    In retaliation, Eric and/or Emma are killed or captured by the Royals, or make their escape, explaining why they aren't appearing on any covers yet. The cloud gets sorted out by the big brains on either side (I assume Beast gets let out at this stage).
    Then people from both sides... like Kamala and Rogue, brings the fighting to a halt, and the two groups grumble at each other and part ways feeling like poop for different reasons.

End of story with some more graves to be filled (highly expecting Emma to end up next to Scott), some people taking their leave of their current groups, and some twinkles of hope a sown in the last page or two: figuring Kitty taking charge on some level and more Terrigen Crystals being discovered off world.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Outside_85 View Post
    Hmm, wonderful, so now it's out in the light that Emma was always going to kill the Inhumans.

I predict either she or Eric manages to severely wound or kill one or two of the Inhumans, likely one of the younger ones who are actually trying to calm things down as they are the only ones with the full picture atm.
    In retaliation, Eric and/or Emma are killed or captured by the Royals, or make their escape, explaining why they aren't appearing on any covers yet. The cloud gets sorted out by the big brains on either side (I assume Beast gets let out at this stage).
    Then people from both sides... like Kamala and Rogue, brings the fighting to a halt, and the two groups grumble at each other and part ways feeling like poop for different reasons.

End of story with some more graves to be filled (highly expecting Emma to end up next to Scott), some people taking their leave of their current groups, and some twinkles of hope a sown in the last page or two: figuring Kitty taking charge on some level and more Terrigen Crystals being discovered off world.
    Magneto - mentor in Blue
    they already spoiler who will solve the cloud problem
    spoilers:
    Moon Girl
    end of spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by Anduinel View Post
    Well, there's the narrative's moment of throwing Emma under the bus we were all waiting for.

Can this idiocy finally wrap so all involved can move on to better things?
    Yep, and I'd bet money that there will be a scene where Emma really loses it and attacks an X-Man, who is then defended by Medusa or one of the Inhumans, cementing them as the real heroes in all this.

Because it won't be a true Marvel event until major characters act wildly OOC to meet an editorial mandate.

Quote Originally Posted by Wissenschaft View Post
    Well, Emma was once a villain. She does have a vindictive cruel side to her. Let her out I say. Time for the white queen to return!

I know this won't end well for Emma but I want just one good diamond slap to Medusa's face. Wipe that haughty smug look off her face.
    Best post EVER

Quote Originally Posted by Gridde View Post
    Yep, and I'd bet money that there will be a scene where Emma really loses it and attacks an X-Man, who is then defended by Medusa or one of the Inhumans, cementing them as the real heroes in all this.

Because it won't be a true Marvel event until major characters act wildly OOC to meet an editorial mandate.
    That sounds so stupid that it will probably happen, because if Marvel is known for something nowadays is for this kind of stupid turn of events.

For me the Inhumans will forever be the villains after this, **** them.

Think it's gonna end with Emma at Scott's grave saying something apt.

I see Blackbolt doing something to get locked up. Medusa breaks it off with Johnny Storm after he burns her face. Medusa tries to protect the cloud. Moon girls machine works. Baby Cyke recovers and blurts out that DoX was Emma's projection. Emma mind rapes everyone and escapes.

That or Emma left a mind trap in blackbolts brain

Nuhumans lose faith in the Royals. Emma is ostracised. But smiling at the end and talking to Scotts grave in some poignant and and insane/sad scene.

Astonishing Member Ianbarreilles's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ExodusCloak View Post
    Think it's gonna end with Emma at Scott's grave saying something apt.

I see Blackbolt doing something to get locked up. Medusa breaks it off with Johnny Storm after he burns her face. Medusa tries to protect the cloud. Moon girls machine works. Baby Cyke recovers and blurts out that DoX was Emma's projection. Emma mind rapes everyone and escapes.

That or Emma left a mind trap in blackbolts brain

Nuhumans lose faith in the Royals. Emma is ostracised. But smiling at the end and talking to Scotts grave in some poignant and and insane/sad scene.
    Just to be fair and consistent how would they burn her face without damaging it? Since her face looks as gorgeous as it always was post Ivx going into resurrexion?

Quote Originally Posted by Ianbarreilles View Post
    Just to be fair and consistent how would they burn her face without damaging it? Since her face looks as gorgeous as it always was post Ivx going into resurrexion?
    They have inhuman healers.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Xelossik View Post
    Magneto - mentor in Blue
    spoilers:
    Moon Girl
    end of spoilers
    Boo on you for shattering my dreams!

Astonishing Member useridgoeshere's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Gridde View Post

And just like AvX, it won't matter. Marvel can do what they want, but fans have already made Emma the hero of this event regardless of what she does from here on out.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Fantasy Free Me View Post
    That sounds so stupid that it will probably happen, because if Marvel is known for something nowadays is for this kind of stupid turn of events.

For me the Inhumans will forever be the villains after this, **** them.
    To be fair the NuHumans when they found out about the seriousness of the few days deadline immediately decided to free Forge and the cloud had to go.

I think one reason the Nuhumans didn't mention this to the royal family is they feared they wouldn't approve, so they decided to go their own course on this. The royals may control those traditionally from Attilan, but Nuhumans are from all around the world and it was unlikely that the royal family would be able to control all of them like that indefinitely.

Quote Originally Posted by useridgoeshere View Post
    And just like AvX, it won't matter. Marvel can do what they want, but fans have already made Emma the hero of this event regardless of what she does from here on out.
    Funny considering how even some people that don't like Emma see her as the hero of this shitty event. Marvel can try their hardest to position their stupid Inhumans on a pedestal but truth is all this event achieved was to make people hate them, even those who were neutral towards them (I was pretty neutral towards them, I even came close to liking them before this).

Quote Originally Posted by WallStreeter View Post
    To be fair the NuHumans when they found out about the seriousness of the few days deadline immediately decided to free Forge and the cloud had to go.

I think one reason the Nuhumans didn't mention this to the royal family is they feared they wouldn't approve, so they decided to go their own course on this. The royals may control those traditionally from Attilan, but Nuhumans are from all around the world and it was unlikely that the royal family would be able to control all of them like that indefinitely.
    Yeah, but I can't just like them, specially since Marvel is trying to just shove them down our throats, like how Forge is suddenly a moron and Moon Girl came to save all the dumb Mutants, if Marvel wasn't trying so damn hard to make the Inhumans shine, maybe then I would actually feel something other than disgust towards them.
    Last edited by Fantasy Free Me; 03-03-2017 at 10:46 AM.

I'm surprised Ms Marvel isn't a bit more excited to see Emma...im pretty sure in her last run before SW she wrote a fanfic about Emma and Scott

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Xelossik View Post
    Magneto - mentor in Blue
    spoilers:
    Moon Girl
    end of spoilers
    *sigh* So that's the person that figures it out?......fine whatever. At least it's over.