Page 12 of 18 FirstFirst ... 28910111213141516 ... LastLast
    Spectacular Member Kelly Thompson's Avatar

You guys see this?

https://www.cbr.com/hawkeye-best-comics-2017/

Pretty awesome, if bittersweet!

Thanks for all the support! <3

Today's issue was another example of how wonderful this series is. Kelly's writing gets stronger every issue. The two scenes (past & present) with Kate and her mother were incredible and heartbreaking. I am going to miss this series terribly.
    Favorites: Natasha Romanova, Dinah Lance, Janet Van Dyne, Selina Kyle, Emma Frost, Kitty Pryde, Kate Bishop, Sharon Carter, Sue Storm Richards, Carol Danvers

Quote Originally Posted by klynn View Post
    Today's issue was another example of how wonderful this series is. Kelly's writing gets stronger every issue. The two scenes (past & present) with Kate and her mother were incredible and heartbreaking. I am going to miss this series terribly.
    Omg SHREDDED me.
    I mean, what a heart wrenching experience. But the emotional complexity of HAVING that brief moment with her mom??? OMG. I mean, "I got the chance to say what I wanted to say, but just for all of 30 seconds and she didn't fully understand what the hell was going on or why I am older or dressed in this silly purple onesie with HIP HOLES but lets stay on topic and try not to cry because I have more to say and only 13 seconds left to say it and omg!!!!"

Shred. Dead.

I totally loved this week's issue. I'm gonna miss so much this series, it sucks it ended cancelled

Thanks for all the love, guys. Means a lot.

Preview for Family Reunion Part 3 (Hawkeye #15 - the penultimate issue) is up on CBR. Issue is out this week 2/7!

https://www.cbr.com/hawkeye-15-4/

Just wanted to thank you guys for all the love and support you've given us over the last year and a half.

And I hope you like what we're cooking up next. Keep your eyes peeled!

Astonishing Member Drops Of Venus's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kelly Thompson View Post
    Just wanted to thank you guys for all the love and support you've given us over the last year and a half.

Thank YOU for the amazing run, Kelly!

And yesss, I'm anxiously anticipating what's to come for Kate. An announcement can't come soon enough!

We have you to thank. That last issue was one of the best in your entire run.
    "̶l̶̶e̶̶t̶'̶s̶̶ ̶̶h̶̶a̶̶v̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶s̶̶o̶̶m̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶f̶̶u̶̶n̶̶,̶̶ ̶̶t̶̶h̶̶i̶̶s̶̶ ̶̶b̶̶e̶̶a̶̶t̶̶ ̶̶i̶̶s̶̶ ̶̶s̶̶i̶̶c̶̶k̶̶.̶̶ ̶̶i̶̶ ̶̶w̶̶a̶̶n̶̶n̶̶a̶̶ ̶̶t̶̶a̶̶k̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶a̶̶ ̶̶r̶̶i̶̶d̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶o̶̶n̶̶ ̶̶y̶̶o̶̶u̶̶r̶̶ ̶̶d̶̶i̶̶s̶̶c̶̶o̶̶s̶̶t̶̶i̶̶c̶̶k̶̶"
    "Let's have some fun, this riff is sick. I wanna mosh around in the Circle Pit!"

Matt's Stuff [Blog]: Star Wars Visions: Ranked
    Matt Eduardson [YT]: Palpatine's Return - Dark Empire VS The Rise of Skywalker

My Twitter

Invincible Member

Thank you! I do believe in time your Hawkeye will be recognized as one of the better runs of this time period.

Well, we know it happens in August, and they've already announced a few July books. June solicits are out next week, so we'll definitely know in two months... I'm thinking more like a few weeks. Watching like a Hawk(eye)!
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Thank YOU, Kelly. It's a fantastic run and you should be proud of the work you and you collaborators did.

CAN NOT WAIT to hear what's next for Kate. Hopefully an announcement at Wonder Con?
    Favorites: Natasha Romanova, Dinah Lance, Janet Van Dyne, Selina Kyle, Emma Frost, Kitty Pryde, Kate Bishop, Sharon Carter, Sue Storm Richards, Carol Danvers

It's been a great run. Hawkeye was my favorite Marvel ongoing in 2017-2018. Thank you for writing it! Can't wait to see what's on deck.

Ms. Thompson thank you delivering such an undeniably fun, charming, and engaging read month-after-month.

I can't wait to see what you (and Kate) have in store for us in the future .

MARVEL SUPER HERO ADVENTURES #1: WEBS AND ARROWS AND ANTS, OH MY!
    JIM MCCANN (W) • DARIO BRIZUELA (A)
    Cover by JACOB CHABOT
    HEROES OF ALL SIZES – TO THE RESCUE!
    The astonishing Ant-Man is in trouble! But when his daughter Cassie calls Spider-Man for help, Spidey finds out he’s not the only hero in town! West Coast bigshot Hawkeye, A.K.A. Kate Bishop, is already on the case. They’ll soon discover that two shots are better than one – especially when you’re facing Taskmaster, the villain who can mirror any fighting move! It’s a triple dose of heroes in Marvel’s latest all-ages adventure!
    32 PGS./ALL-AGES …$3.99

Quote Originally Posted by mreddie View Post
    Is this the first time McCann's written Kate?