Default Spoiler About the Future of Metropolis From the Superwoman #9 Description

Comixology's description for Superwoman #9 (Due out in April):

“SUPER WOMEN” part one! In this story tying in to “Superman Reborn Aftermath,” Lois Lane and Lana Lang find themselves reunited at last! Along with the Man of Steel, their reunion is cut short by the return of Cannon and Saber, who arrive to wreak havoc on the newly restored Metropolis. The mantle of Superwoman will be decided in this debut chapter of “Super Women”!
    Note the phrase "newly restored Metropolis". So, Superman: Reborn looks like it is not going to just effect Superman's life and some of the people around him, but actually "restore" Metropolis itself. Potentially, the whole city could go Pre-Crisis, I guess, or be the two timelines merging together, the missing 10 years restored but the New52 counting, or whatever. Less limited than we thought *if* I'm not reading too much into a few words on summary for a future issue, that is.

Phantom Zone Escapee manofsteel1979's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SuperCrab View Post
    Comixology's description for Superwoman #9 (Due out in April):

Note the phrase "newly restored Metropolis". So, Superman: Reborn looks like it is not going to just effect Superman's life and some of the people around him, but actually "restore" Metropolis itself. Potentially, the whole city could go Pre-Crisis, I guess, or be the two timelines merging together, the missing 10 years restored but the New52 counting, or whatever. Less limited than we thought *if* I'm not reading too much into a few words on summary for a future issue, that is.
    That's very very interesting.

Could mean a lot of things, honestly.
    When it comes to comics,one person's "fan-service" is another persons personal cannon. So by definition it's ALL fan service. Aren't we ALL fans?
    SUPERMAN is the greatest fictional character ever created.

BANNED

It could just refer to Metropolis recovering after Lena's attack, but it might also refer to Metropolis after some of its history has been restored following Reborn.

Extraordinary Member DragonPiece's Avatar

I think it most likely refers to what Clementine said about the city jut recovering from Lena's attack. I don't think the city is gonna be retconned as being brainwashed or something, that would be stupid.

Incredible Member

Didn't Lena's attack play a lot of time-space havoc with Metropolis?