Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Ianbarreilles View Post
    I don't know why they keep on pushing back the gwenom arc It's starting to feel like they'll never do it which I hope I'm wrong about because after the sitting in a tree crossover with miles we'll have two arcs focused on her universe and her encountering her earth's wolverine and possibly even X-men as well as further developing the kingpin who is Matt Murdock and spider gwen facing off against him.

Hopefully they start the arc soon though since its long overdue I think it was originally announced during the spider women crossover and I'm assuming that the miles morales crossover when it was announced ended up pushing back the gwenom arc.
    I think it's a combination of the arc being pushed back due to the crossovers, and also Robbi Rodriguez has said he wants it to be his final arc before he retires, so maybe he wants to do as many issues as they can right beforehand.

They also have to resolve the whole Gwen *still* not having her powers back. Either right before it starts,or I have a feeling they're gonna do it so the Venom is how she gets her powers back permanently.

Take Me Higher The Negative Zone's Avatar
    Earth. (Unless I've been kidnapped by Skrulls)

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Or the Web of Shadows video game.
    I demand an reference to that game in this.

BANNED

Hey guys I managed to get some special behind the scenes access to preview art from the story check it out!

http://vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/...20080110223735

Whoops wrong link I meant to post this:

https://d1466nnw0ex81e.cloudfront.ne...600/845087.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by The Negative Zone View Post
    I demand an reference to that game in this.
    Like borrowing plot points or in the meta sense?

BANNED

seems like marvel can't stop doing line wide events centered on everyone turning into a version of one character like world war hulks, spider island, marvel zombies,inhumanity, secret invasion sort of where everyone was turning out to be a skrull and now venomverse which kind of seems to be a rehash of the planet of symbiotes storyline. anyway I would like carnage for the first time to be venomized to see what happens if his symbiote merges is overwhelmed by the parent venom symbiote. Which reminds me wasn't there story in ASM 418 in which a whole planet was taken by symbiotes which were looking similar to the carnage strain? maybe the carnage strain is a separate breed of the sybiote family and not a mutant strain.

Astonishing Member

Venomverse means alternative dimensions? Because if not, then it should be "Venom Island".

Do you think we will see venomized Mary Jane here? You know, just like that cover time ago.

Quote Originally Posted by Ursalink View Post
    Venomverse means alternative dimensions? Because if not, then it should be "Venom Island".
    But the former sounds cooler.

Do you think we will see venomized Mary Jane here? You know, just like that cover time ago.
    Heaven forbid.

BANNED

Very likely, it's probably why they're starting to use MJ in the Spider-Books again (per her apperances in Clone Conspriacy#1 and in the FCBD Spectacular Spider-Man issue) to tease a reconciliation before the influence of a symbiote tears another wedge between them.

Spectacular Member SilverSpider's Avatar

I'm ok with this, if there is a logical reason behind the venomizing. Some sort of cosmic event is required here like comets with symbiotes crashing all around the world.

Hmm it really sounds like Web of Shadows.

Characters to be venomized: Scorpion, Jonah, Mary Jane, Kain
    Artist: Stegman all the way.
    Writer: Yost, Gage
    Creativity is awesome.

It's a cruel world, that doesn't care for you. Which is why remember to always smile.

Extraordinary Member John Ossie's Avatar

That'd be kinda cool IMO. At least for the story at least.

Take Me Higher The Negative Zone's Avatar
    Earth. (Unless I've been kidnapped by Skrulls)

Quote Originally Posted by WebLurker View Post
    Like borrowing plot points or in the meta sense?
    Anything really. Maybe the final boss could do something like Leopardon in Spider-Verse.

Rachel turned into Ahab's baby momma by Marvel. Disgusting.

I am hust saying that something like this should bring in the Web Warriors as this is kinda of what they are meant to deal with.

Incredible Member JoeWithoutFear's Avatar

Remember when Marvel had that "What If" title to handle all its insane non-canon ideas? These days it feels like the flagship, canon books ARE the What Ifs. Like, is anything at Marvel written with the intention of having an impact 10, 5, or even 2 years later?? Geez. It's one gimmick PR stunt after another. The morsels of quality from Marvel as so few and far between these last few years. Breaks my heart.
    Me: "Wanna be Hawkeye and Hawkeye next Halloween?"
    My wife: "Only if I get to be Clint."

Quote Originally Posted by JoeWithoutFear View Post
    Remember when Marvel had that "What If" title to handle all its insane non-canon ideas? These days it feels like the flagship, canon books ARE the What Ifs. Like, is anything at Marvel written with the intention of having an impact 10, 5, or even 2 years later?? Geez. It's one gimmick PR stunt after another. The morsels of quality from Marvel as so few and far between these last few years. Breaks my heart.
    You're not alone. It's stuff like that that means I don't follow 616 comics. (Further irony; the "What Ifs?" are now much better representations of classic Marvel.)

BANNED

Planet of the Symbiotes is being collected in trade alongside the Carnage Unleashed mini-series in November

https://www.amazon.com/Venom-Carnage...c4d84ef99b4c5f
    Last edited by Miles To Go; 03-13-2017 at 01:22 PM.