Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567
    Astonishing Member Dark_Tzitzimine's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Alycat View Post
    Okay, can someone also explain that myth about him making them a threesome. I don't know where that started up but I hear it a lot for some reason. Also regardless, of the Starfire myth, it was clear that somewhere along the line DC figured out that people didn't like whatever direction he was going in and moved her out of that characterization.
    Tumblr again.

And no, there was no change. Kori using drugs was an editorial indictment though.

Quote Originally Posted by Alycat View Post
    Both. Even if it was a joke that combined with Korys behavior that fans didn't like in issue one, set those myths and dislike off. I'm not going to tell people they are wrong for those feelings, since Kory's history as a character is close with Dick, and her sharing a book and being close in a relationship not him rightfully raised eyebrows. That's also why I like the new group, three the fandom parts that you mention, and also because I'm okay with Dick having characters connected to him and Jason having characters connected to him seperatly.
    What people miss about Kori (and Roy) on the N52 is that the context is completely different to the one present on the pre FP universe. Mankind in general is very xenophobic, prompting Kori to isolate herself to avoid getting hurt and her casual way about relationships is also a consequence of her past as slave. Oh and we can't forget The fact that a lot of people expected the cartoon version.
    Last edited by joybeans; 03-12-2017 at 03:17 PM.

Love it when Jason is in one of his fun mood!

Great set up issue that give us a look at Artemis' past without reveling so much and made us excited for what coming next.

Quote Originally Posted by Aioros22 View Post
    Cass fans already blaming on the booze
    It's only right. . Nice little origin tale, while taking shots. I love this book! Looking forward to the next arc, and the return of Soy!
    #MagnetoWasRight