BANNED

Default Can Wolverine's Brain Heal Itself?

I have an arguement in FB on the issue of Wolverine's healing factor. I know that it is pretty effective but does that apply his brain? If he could lobotomise himself, could he recover from it?

He healed after Dr. Rot took parts of his brain out in Cullen Bunn's run Wolverine :Rot but lost part of his memories.

BANNED

Thanks!

He also had his brain shredded by Deadpool when he ricocheted a bullet in his skull and recovered from that with 0 issues.

Fantastic Member

Depends of what the writer wants.

In one story, Nitro disintegrated his entire body, leaving only his bones, and he recovered.

In another story, Logan killed Daken (whose healing factor is basically like his own) by drowing him in a cup-sized pool of water.

So...

Quote Originally Posted by Teste View Post
    Depends of what the writer wants.

In one story, Nitro disintegrated his entire body, leaving only his bones, and he recovered.

In another story, Logan killed Daken (whose healing factor is basically like his own) by drowing him in a cup-sized pool of water.

So...
    The "can be killed by suffocation" is fairly consistent, even if the writers seem to forget he can't breath without lungs.

Didn't he lobotomize Sabretooth? I know that stayed for awhile, but not sure how Sabretooth came back.
    I think restorative nostalgia is the number one issue with comic book fans.
    A fine distinction between two types of Nostalgia:

Reflective Nostalgia allows us to savor our memories but accepts that they are in the past
    Restorative Nostalgia pushes back against the here and now, keeping us stuck trying to relive our glory days.

Amazing Member

I agree. I never understand how Sabertooth recovered this:

BANNED

Yes the healing factor includes the brain too. It is less of a problem for Logan with his adamantium but Laura got shot in the head and she was back after a short time getting her thoughts back together^^