Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Quote Originally Posted by Blackest Knight View Post
    And you make my point for me. Not everyone is willing to give this book a try. The story is too dense or it's all about a villain or the characters aren't all likable.
    Huh? I'm a bit confused. I did give this book a try. I can appreciate what it's doing, and it's a good comic. I still profoundly dislike it.
    Mega fan of: Helena Bertinelli (pre-52), Batwoman, Birds of Prey, Guardians of the Galaxy, Secret Six
    Fan of: Batman, Cassandra Cain, Wonder Woman, Silk, Stephanie Brown, Captain America, Hellcat, Renee Montoya, Gotham Central, King Shark
    Quasi-Fan of: Aquaman, Midnighter, Superman, Catwoman, Nightwing, Green Arrow, Squadron Supreme, Red Hood

Other likes: Low, Hush, Arkham Asylum: ASHoSE, Watchmen, A-Force, Bombshells, Grayson, Unfollow

Team Cap (both Rogers and Danvers)

Quote Originally Posted by Caivu View Post
    Huh? I'm a bit confused. I did give this book a try. I can appreciate what it's doing, and it's a good comic. I still profoundly dislike it.
    Yes, that's what I said. It's not everyone's cup of tea. Despite its quality, its appeal is limited.

I just finished to read the issue. Actually I don't know what to think about Etienne and I share the same thought as Slade. For who actually works? I really doubt she actually loves Joseph at all and she plays with fire here.

Hossun is the comic relief in the book and I'm curious about the course of Rose's story.

I enyojed the appearence of Power Girl but I feel weird for the fact that she doesn't know who Slade really are, she worked with the Teen Titans.

So, she carried Slade for her laboratory, cures him, decontaminated the suit and she act like nothing happens...too overconfident if you ask me.

I laughed a lot when she said "...This poor guy..." refering to Slade. Oh, the ignorance...
    Last edited by Orujo-man; 03-09-2017 at 03:52 PM.

Fantastic Member

Well Power Girl never had a run in with Deathstroke before and he is wearing a modified uniform still black and orange with the Raptor on it and had dropped his mask.. No hard to think he is just some other random old white guy superhero.

New 52 Titans really didnt have the relationship with Slade as other incarnation did.

Another great issue. This has become the book I look forward to the most. That phone call scene with Joey was unbelievable. Slade fooling around with his son's fiancé as she talks to him on the phone. All in an effort to "protect" Joey. Slade is such a bastard.

I really had no interest in Tanya Spears Powergirl before this issue. But she came off very likeable. Now I'd like to see more of her in this book. I still think she needs a new code name. She could be a cool character but she'll always be known as the lesser Power Girl. Karen Star will always be Power Girl in people's minds.
    What would be a good superhero name for her? Ultra Girl? Giant Girl? Leviathan Lass? :/
    Last edited by Robotman; 03-10-2017 at 01:33 AM.

BANNED

Ditto on Tanya, never cared for her but now I do. I think its because we introduced to the character not "oh look its Power Girl , its the new Power Girl". Character and personality count, thankfully Priest gets it.

So why continue to stick around and hammer that point home in every Deathstroke related thread?

Anyway, another great issue...

Slades a savage, so is Etienne for that matter...

Roses' time away from all the bullish!t, was much needed, but I'm ready for her to suit back up...

Joey can't catch a break, if he knew what was up, he'd be ready to catch a body, lol

Missed Red Lion and Wintergreen...

Power Girls' appearance was cute...

Should be fun seeing how slade gets his vision back before "The Lazarus Contract" begins...
    Last edited by DIVINITY; 03-10-2017 at 03:26 AM.
    #MagnetoWasRight

BANNED

Why do you dislike it?