Default The Pick A Version Of A Character Game

Inspired by the Top 20 thread. I will start by choosing a character and listing a version/era of that character. Then I will nominate the next character that the next poster will select their favorite version, then they will choose a character for the poster after that and so forth. Feel free to comment and discuss people's choices as well. You can discuss why you chose a particular version of a character if you wish but that's optional.

Wonder Woman: Pre-Crisis/Roy Thomas-Dan Mishkin Era.
    A solid soft-revamp that tried to update the character while maintaining the classic, fun Wonder Woman feel. Perez's grim run was probably what the the character needed to survive in the marketplace but I found that run much to dour for my taste.

Next: Zatanna

BANNED

Zatanna: Paul Dini: The Zatanna book from right before Flashpoint was pretty great and showed just how well she can work as a solo hero.

Next: Red Tornado

Mighty Member

Red Tornado: Brad Meltzer

Next: Arsenal
    Imagine being proud to have negative traits. I can’t relate.

DC: Justice League, The Flash, Justice League Dark, Superman, Action Comics, Green Arrow, Justice League Odyssey, The Terrifics, Teen Titans, Titans, Brimstone, Female Furies, Damage, Heroes In Crisis

Marvel: The Punisher, Cosmic Ghost Rider, Venom, X-23, Cloak and Dagger, Jessica Jones, Sentry

Indies: Unnatural, Jeepers Creepers, Project Superpowers, Black Hammer, Ninja-K