Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

A few of the True Believers 1.00 X-Men comics also made the list.

#108 True Believers Wolverine

#182 True Believers Wolverine Weapon X

#184 True Believers Wolverine Origin

#192 True Believers Wolverine All New Wolverine

#203 True Believers Wolverine Enemy of State

#204 True Believers Wolverine Save Tiger

#212 True Believers Wolverine X-Men

If you are curious you can look up the numbers they sold. Lol.
    Last edited by Slicknickshady; 03-06-2017 at 10:26 AM.

Niffleheim

Quote Originally Posted by Jackraow21 View Post
    I wonder how much the move to digital is impacting those numbers. I haven't bought a physical comic in years.
    It's a win win for Marvel considering how ppl exchanged those digital codes instead of buying
    "Dedra Meero is not just a woman in a men’s world, but a fascist in a world of fascists.” - Denise Gough

When we look into these numbers, are we looking at the whole scene, including online books, or not?

Quote Originally Posted by Alex. View Post
    When we look into these numbers, are we looking at the whole scene, including online books, or not?
    These are sales estimates for the Direct Market. They don't include bookstores or digital.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Purplevit View Post
    Ofcourse) I am sure 6k Rogue fans are reading Deadpool solo))
    You understand this very well
    but i will be more serious:
    I think that this Deadpool run has some problems:
    -subplot in future
    -10$ per some (issues)
    -fillers

Duggan is creating very good stories but we have so many Deadpool books that this is easy to go with: I will buy Deadpool in trades.

Quote Originally Posted by DeathGods View Post
    It's a win win for Marvel considering how ppl exchanged those digital codes instead of buying
    I ended up just dropping most Marvel titles (including ANW and OML).

I used to get the print with bonus digital copies for ~$3 with LCS discount and sales tax (which is pretty much my limit for most Big 2 digital). Paying $4 per 20-page issue for digital with DRM is a bitter pill to swallow when I can just wait 6 months to read on Marvel Unlimited.

Even if I didn't do a massive culling and just switched to comiXology, I would have still dropped titles. At $3 a pop, $60 gets me 20 books. At $4 a pop, $60 gets me 15 books and those 5 extra books would cost another $20. Quite honestly, there's only one book on my Marvel pull list that's considered a must have and that I'd even pay $10+ for. Cancelling books that I enjoy enough to pay $3 but aren't quite favorites? That part was easy.

Imho, it's probably the short term cash grabs like $4.99-9.99 issues, $3.99-4.99 double shipping, etc. that's hurting sales long term.
    Currently Following:
    Action Comics, Deathstroke, Red Hood and the Outlaws, Super Sons, Superman, Superwoman, Teen Titans, Titans, Trinity, Wild Storm, Monstress, I Hate Fairyland, Black Monday Murders, Kill Or Be Killed, Redlands, Crosswind, Astonishing X-Men, Captain America, Daredevil, Defenders, Hawkeye, Tales of Suspense, American Gods, Animosity, Black Eyed Kids, Red Sonja

Quote Originally Posted by MarvelMaster616 View Post
    Rough numbers, but not unexpected. This is all on the cusp of another major re-launch. Plots are winding down. People are already looking forward to the next wave of new #1s. That's standard business practice for Marvel. I believe X-men Prime will probably be the top X-book when it comes out. X-men Gold will probably follow with X-men Blue close behind. I think they could easily make it into the top 10, depending on how well DC's upcoming crossovers do.
    It seems unfathomable to me that the main X-Men books making it to top 10 is even under question. Honestly, I expect these to hold the top 5 spots.
    Currently Following:
    Action Comics, Deathstroke, Red Hood and the Outlaws, Super Sons, Superman, Superwoman, Teen Titans, Titans, Trinity, Wild Storm, Monstress, I Hate Fairyland, Black Monday Murders, Kill Or Be Killed, Redlands, Crosswind, Astonishing X-Men, Captain America, Daredevil, Defenders, Hawkeye, Tales of Suspense, American Gods, Animosity, Black Eyed Kids, Red Sonja

Quote Originally Posted by rui no onna View Post
    It seems unfathomable to me that the main X-Men books making it to top 10 is even under question. Honestly, I expect these to hold the top 5 spots.
    The first issues of each? Most likely.

The sixth issues and beyond? Remains to be seen, but I would not bet on it.

The X-Men titles aren't doing that bad... in comparison to other marvel titles anyway. The huge influx of #1s just artificially boosts sales of new series and doesn't give a clear picture of a books staying power.

To give you an idea of what I mean, there are 23 new Marvel titles in the overall Top 50 Marvel ranking order. These are series that are still in the single digits and don't have a stable sale ranking.

Was going to post a table, but CBR can't seem to handle them? Anyway for titles in the double digits, the X-Men rankings are respectively (ignoring crossovers)
    #3 Old Man Logan
    #4 Deadpool
    #9 Uncanny X-Men
    #13 Extraordinary X-Men
    #16 Uncanny Avengers
    #17 All New X-Men
    #18 All New Wolverine

So many titles are free-falling in sales. It's important to take into account events, issue number, and relaunches.
    Last edited by ChronoRogue; 03-06-2017 at 12:02 PM.

LOL Extraordinary Embarrassment...

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by ChronoRogue View Post
    The X-Men titles aren't doing that bad... in comparison to other marvel titles anyway. The huge influx of #1s just artificially boosts sales of new series and doesn't give a clear picture of a books staying power.

To give you an idea of what I mean, there are 23 new Marvel titles in the overall Top 50 Marvel ranking order. These are series that are still in the single digits and don't have a stable sale ranking.

For titles in the double digits, the X-Men rankings are respectively (ignoring crossovers)
    #3 Old Man Logan
    #4 Deadpool
    #9 Uncanny X-Men
    #13 Extraordinary X-Men
    #16 Uncanny Avengers
    #17 All New X-Men
    #18 All New Wolverine

So many titles are free-falling in sales. It's important to take into account events, issue number, and relaunches.
    1 Star Wars 28
    2 Amazing Spiderman 24
    3 Star Wars Poe Dameron 11
    4 Mighty Thor 16
    5 Old Man Logan 17
    6 Old Man Logan 18

7 Deadpool 26
    8 Spider-Man Deadpool 14
    9 Doctor Strange 17
    10 Captain America Steve Rogers 11
    11 Black Panther 11
    12 Uncanny X-Men 18
    13 Spider-Man 13
    14 Deadpool 27
    15 Captain America Steve Rogers 12
    16 Extraordinary X-Men 19
    17 Daredevil 17
    18 Guardians of Galaxy 17
    19 Uncanny Avengers 20
    20 All New X-Men 18
    21 All New Wolverine 17

Quote Originally Posted by Xelossik View Post
    1 Star Wars 28
    2 Amazing Spiderman 24
    3 Star Wars Poe Dameron 11
    4 Mighty Thor 16
    5 Old Man Logan 17
    6 Old Man Logan 18

7 Deadpool 26
    8 Spider-Man Deadpool 14
    9 Doctor Strange 17
    10 Captain America Steve Rogers 11
    11 Black Panther 11
    12 Uncanny X-Men 18
    13 Spider-Man 13
    14 Deadpool 27
    15 Captain America Steve Rogers 12
    16 Extraordinary X-Men 19
    17 Daredevil 17
    18 Guardians of Galaxy 17
    19 Uncanny Avengers 20
    20 All New X-Men 18
    21 All New Wolverine 17
    I wasn't counting Star Wars or issues of the same series for the comparison (as it's series order), so I think the order I have it as is still relevant?
    Last edited by ChronoRogue; 03-06-2017 at 12:13 PM.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by ChronoRogue View Post
    I wasn't counting Star Wars or issues of the same series for the comparison, so I think the order I have it as is still relevant?
    generally it is relevant but i didn't know that You wasn't counted Star Wars so i made correction.

Quote Originally Posted by Xelossik View Post
    generally it is relevant but i didn't know that You wasn't counted Star Wars so i made correction.
    I get you, but I'm ranking the staying power of book titles. That's what I wasn't counting multiple issues and just ranking the individual title. ie OML occupies spots 5 & 6, but for a ranking it'd just count as one (and consequently #3 over all, ignoring Star Wars).

BANNED

What about Unworthy Thor?