Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Quote Originally Posted by Xelossik View Post
    Uncanny Avengers = only ANAD Marvel team book with more than 20 issues (they will have at least 27)
    AN Wolverine and Old Man Logan will also have more than 20 issues
    Oh, I know but, I was only referring the team base x-men titles not the solos, or the uncanny avengers. I don't know if uncanny avengers is an avengers title. I guess its up the person I guess.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by The_Phenom2893 View Post
    Oh, I know but, I was only referring the team base x-men titles not the solos, or the uncanny avengers. I don't know if uncanny avengers is an avengers title. I guess its up the person I guess.
    and i added that this is not only with X-men titles but almost all titles. Avengers, Inhumans, Ultimates etc were already relaunched

You understand this very well
    but i will be more serious:
    I think that this Deadpool run has some problems:
    -subplot in future
    -10$ per some (issues)
    -fillers

Duggan is creating very good stories but we have so many Deadpool books that this is easy to go with: I will buy Deadpool in trades.
    This volume is definitely suffering because of what you listed. On top of Spider-Man/Deadpool, Merc$, the ongoing minis, and Uncanny Avengers.. people are starting to get tired again. Mercs is ending and Wade's going to leave UA at some point, so hopefully there's some housekeeping going on with the Deadpool books... because a 6k drop is sort of alarming. And that's not the first time this happened with this volume.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by cc008 View Post
    This volume is definitely suffering because of what you listed. On top of Spider-Man/Deadpool, Merc$, the ongoing minis, and Uncanny Avengers.. people are starting to get tired again. Mercs is ending and Wade's going to leave UA at some point, so hopefully there's some housekeeping going on with the Deadpool books... because a 6k drop is sort of alarming. And that's not the first time this happened with this volume.
    True true
    I should add :
    additional costs
    i think that almost all months have additional costs
    crossover right now(i don't but all these series so i need to buy more)
    MU special issue - january
    deadpool 30 - 80 pages special issue and double shipping in the same month(one month after crossover)

You understand this very well
    but i will be more serious:
    I think that this Deadpool run has some problems:
    -subplot in future
    -10$ per some (issues)
    -fillers

Duggan is creating very good stories but we have so many Deadpool books that this is easy to go with: I will buy Deadpool in trades.
    I can agree about fillers. It's the reason why I gave up on Spider-Man/Deadpool.