View Poll Results: Does the Rebirth era do justice to the original Wally West?

Voters
60. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, it's exactly what Wally needs

21 35.00%
  • No, he's been underused

39 65.00%
Page 105 of 111 FirstFirst ... 55595101102103104105106107108109 ... LastLast
Results 1,561 to 1,575 of 1652
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by HandofPrometheus View Post
    Nope it's a fakeout, ain't getting baited.
    Think Wally's going to be running around as a zombie in the next arc?

Wait, "Wally West is Dead". Oh god, it could be even worse than we thought. Maybe they're just going to do a 180 on today's issue, and when he comes back to life, he'll decide that he only wants to be The Flash and not Wally.

I feel like we're becoming the laughing stock of the comic community. And before a Barry Allen fan comes in and tries to relate to our situation, at the very least he was given an honorable death and is in a far better position even still than Wally was when he was the main Flash.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by TheSupernaut View Post
    I feel like we're becoming the laughing stock of the comic community. And before a Barry Allen fan comes in and tries to relate to our situation, at the very least he was given an honorable death and is in a far better position even still than Wally was when he was the main Flash.
    Honestly, I think every member of the Flash family right now is getting royally screwed at the moment.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Miles To Go View Post
    Honestly, I think every member of the Flash family right now is getting royally screwed at the moment.
    ...what Flash Family?

NuWally's currently appearing in a critically acclaimed book, but he still has a massive hatedom behind him. Wally's....Wally. And besides Avery that's it (Honestly, despite appearing in a low-selling book, she's probably getting the best treatment right now.) No one else is even around/exists.

And no, I didn't mention Barry because, no matter what's going on in his book, Barry isn't getting "royally screwed."

At least I can drop this book now. Me buying it month after month certainly wasn't doing Wally any favors.

It's not going to stick (duh) but I have to question the motivation behind this storyline.

Quote Originally Posted by Waterfall View Post
    It's not going to stick (duh) but I have to question the motivation behind this storyline.
    I think we all know it won't stick but even then it seems like hes doing more harm than good

Extraordinary Member DragonPiece's Avatar

He obviously isn't dead and I'm surprised so many of you are falling for it.

Quote Originally Posted by DragonPiece View Post
    I think people just hate the story itself and for understandable reasons.

BANNED

And no, I didn't mention Barry because, no matter what's going on in his book, Barry isn't getting "royally screwed."
    I meant from a story perspective at the moment

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by DragonPiece View Post
    No one actually thinks he's dead dead, but whatever is they're doing, it isn't good, and is wasting time which could be spent A) Building Wally back up instead of continuing to kick him through the dirt, or B) Doing ANYTHING interesting with the other characters.

Remembers that Donna's arc is going to involve ANOTHER evil future version of a hero coming back to the past

Oh right, that's apparently not even a possibility.

At least we seem to be getting a Donna centric arc soon...i don't know if that's enough to make me stay though.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by The Darknight Detective View Post
    If Marvel had the Flashes, Wally would never had been one in the first place (at least permanently).
    Or you would see a Peter Parker, Ben Riley, Miguel O'Hara & Miles situation. A Spider-Man for everybody.

For the most part Marvel has tried to build up the replacements as their own person after the original comes back.

We had 4 Captain America-Steve, Bucky, Us Agent & Falcon

We have 3 Thor-OG, Jane & Eric Masterson

The issue around here is the replacement get tossed away no matter how popular they are. When you can give them all new IDs like Dick Grayson got.

DC/Collected Editions Mod The Darknight Detective's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by skyvolt2000 View Post
    Or you would see a Peter Parker, Ben Riley, Miguel O'Hara & Miles situation. A Spider-Man for everybody.

For the most part Marvel has tried to build up the replacements as their own person after the original comes back.

We had 4 Captain America-Steve, Bucky, Us Agent & Falcon

We have 3 Thor-OG, Jane & Eric Masterson

The issue around here is the replacement get tossed away no matter how popular they are. When you can give them all new IDs like Dick Grayson got.
    Just so I'm clear here, I only meant that Marvel never has been keen on the whole sidekick thing. As for your post, I'm all for a Flash for everyone.
    A bat! That's it! It's an omen.. I'll shall become a bat!

Pre-CBR Reboot Join Date: 10-17-2010

Pre-CBR Reboot Posts: 4,362

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ So... what's your excuse now?

Quote Originally Posted by TheSupernaut View Post
    At least we seem to be getting a Donna centric arc soon...i don't know if that's enough to make me stay though.
    I have to stay since I can't get her anywhere else