Page 1 of 17 1234511 ... LastLast
    BANNED

Default Marvel teases ANOTHER OML-centric team book

The comic series fans have been demanding! Coming June 2016. #ResurrXion
    Is it me or has this entire Resurrxion thing turned into one giant farce? I'm still waiting for the team book that hasn't at best been treated with a shrug. And I'm pretty sure I see Fantomex in one of those shadowed figures... just like we demanded!
    Last edited by Maestroneto; 03-06-2017 at 03:20 PM.

awh beat me too it lol, but tbh I'm kinda getting tired of OML on all these books idk

X-Force or Uncanny X-Men?

OML being on this team is disappointing, but one of those silhouettes looks a lot like Gambit. That makes me happy!

Also, two of those silhouettes could be Cable and Deadpool.

Is that Cable in the left? He's the only one that carries big guns. Hell yeah for Archangel being on a team.

Also, aw man another one with Logan, please don't ruin this version already. He's everywhere now.

J‪esus Christ how many on going serious is Old Man Logan going to be in? The character is lame.‬ I'll be pulling it but damn...

Astonishing Member

Swap out logan for x-23 he's literally in every book now and it's getting old, she's wolverine now not him let her have her time in thevery spotlight

Somebodies cashing in their Logan publicity...
    As for the non Logan and Archangel, it looks Cable, Fantomex, a woman and maybe another person

Psylocke and Gambit are obviously joining this one but really???? OML again? I much prefer him to 616 Logan (btw it seems less and less likely that he's returning) but did everyone forget Laura exists?

Astonishing Member Ianbarreilles's Avatar

They're slowly turning old man Logan into young man Logan aka 616 wolverine would was on both the uncanny X-force X-men and the avengers all at the same time.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Diammandis View Post
    awh beat me too it lol, but tbh I'm kinda getting tired of OML on all these books idk
    nuthing is new

All I really care about is how this obvious X Force book is going to differ form Weapon X.
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

Just bring back 616 Logan or just make OML young again. He's basically doing the same thing and being on as many teams as classic Wolverine at this point .

It's weird that Logan appears in all these team books while Laura, the actual Wolverine, doesn't. Is it synergy with the Logan movie? Are they being mindful of all the fan-complaints of Laura's portrayal in modern team books? It's just weird.

I hope it is Gambit on right down corner.
    And really hope that it is Deadpool with gun on right up.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by ţh€ €жţяą-๏яďɨɲąя¥ Tycon View Post
    Psylocke and Gambit are obviously joining this one but really???? OML again? I much prefer him to 616 Logan (btw it seems less and less likely that he's returning) but did everyone forget Laura exists?
    Your preaching to the choir... maby she'll get something after generation. Old man logan is really getting on my nerves, he's taking up space that others could have uses and robbing Laura of her time as wolverine.

Quote Originally Posted by Diammandis View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Slicknickshady View Post
    J‪esus Christ how many on going serious is Old Man Logan going to be in? The character is lame.‬ I'll be pulling it but damn...
    He is the likeable Wolverine, what did you expect ?.