Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Purplevit View Post
    Right down corner. Trenchcoat and maybe knee of his metal boots
    Thanks, i see it now!

I wonder if this book has been created due to most of the assumed characters being missing, or because people wanted to see the Horseman thing.

Put me in the camp of hoping it's not Fantomex.

To be fair this booked was obviously planned before they knew the movie would do so well. This is no different than what they usually do with Wolverine. And sadly proves Marvel is taking OML more seriously as Wolverine than X-23.
    I was trying to do too much and not doing any of it as well as I could. But I've had a change of mind... though not everyone shall enjoy it. I will.

#midnightermonday #uglystepchildren #lolgbtcomedyshow

Tumblr: http://newmutantmayhem.tumblr.com/

IG: https://www.instagram.com/ginger_drew/

Quote Originally Posted by gifted View Post
    Upper right is Deadpool with a gun?
    Upper left is Cable with a bigger gun?
    Bottom right is Gambit with his staff (straight line down)?
    Bottom left is Psylocke with a sword handle?
    It would be the best ressurxion line-up!

It would be the best ressurxion line-up!
    It's everything I could ever ask for in an X-Force type book lol

I'm letting the prospects of what this could be get to my head and I'm not ready to be let down again yet

Quote Originally Posted by cc008 View Post
    It's everything I could ever ask for in an X-Force type book lol

I'm letting the prospects of what this could be get to my head and I'm not ready to be let down again yet
    It is almost my X-Treme X-Men line-up that I was posting in all threads))

BANNED

Psylocke and Gambit are 100% the ones on bottom left and right. The only mystery is if it's Cable or Bishop on the top left and Deadpool or Fantomex on the top right.

Don't do these silhouettes when it's so easy to guess them. Regenesis had a ton of surprises. This is literally just the usual X-Force suspects, plus Gambit.

Astonishing Member Ianbarreilles's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by XCE View Post
    Well, I just posted a reply in this thread about Logan and Laura not being interchangeable. As for Marvel pushing Old Man Logan, it doesn't really matter whose book has the word "Wolverine" in the title, Logan is a much "bigger" and more popular character than Laura and Marvel is all about that money. You only have to look at the creative teams they've given their two solo books respectively to see which one they consider more important. They're not wrong, though. Old Man Logan outsells All-New Wolverine every month.
    All new wolverine still sells around 3,000k monthly so it's still selling decently emough probably more better than most series would be doing this many issues and more than enough to survive at least for the remainder of this year but yeah you right unfortunately about old man Logan selling more it's a sad reality when Laura's series I think is honestly more deserving of the pushing but at least it's selling enough to ensure that it'll survive until next year at least.

If Psylocke is indeed on the bottom left, then there's another woman on the upper right. With Domino in Weapon X, who could this be? Emma doesn't seem to fit with this group.

The Best There Is berserkerclaw's Avatar

OML does not need another book. and i hope the premise osnt Xforcey at least not the kill squad version. if its the 90 version ala Militia stylr whi h doesnt mean wetworks maybe. but honestly logan in abother team...lame.

glad to see Archangel. hope one of the silloettes is Psylocke. gambit or fantomex it looks like. hope they do a reveal a day this week i wanna see the full cover. and i do wonder in Jim Cheung will only do the cover or he actually geta and ongoing assinment? he doesnt get those cause he takes a bit longer to draw.
    X-Men Forever

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Hi-Fi View Post
    If Psylocke is indeed on the bottom left, then there's another woman on the upper right. With Domino in Weapon X, who could this be? Emma doesn't seem to fit with this group.
    It's Emma since she's a "villain" now.

I could do with Archangel being put on the shelf for awhile...

At this point I'm probably out on all of the different x-books unless this one wows me with the writer. I just don't feel like editorial is able to put together a long-term strategy for how to tell these characters stories going forward. It's just constantly sticking in new writers with a new status quo with the understanding that in two years we'll completely redo everything again.

Forget the fact that they can't manage 50+ years of continuity- they can't even manage the continuity from 4 years ago... Marvel doesn't seem to understand what X-Men fans really want, so they just constantly toss out "softball games" and another title with Wolverine in it when they reshuffle the deck.

BANNED

Woman to the right could also be Magik and the straight line to the right is her sword and not Gambit's bo staff.

Quote Originally Posted by Hi-Fi View Post
    From her hair I would say it is Rogue

Ultimate Member

To be fair though Dude, Warren has been on the shelf since Remender left Uncanny X-men like 10 years ago or so...we've had an entirely different character since then and the teen version...so this is supposed to be the real Warren back as far as I know...

Quote Originally Posted by Maestroneto View Post
    Woman to the right could also be Magik and the straight line to the right is her sword and not Gambit's bo staff.
    Didn't someone (Christina Strain?) say that Magik is living in the Mansion? These guys seem like they're doing their own thing. But then again there's OML, and he's also living at the mansion.

From her hair I would say it is Rogue
    I'd love that, but I seriously doubt Marvel will take her off of Uncanny Avengers.