Page 1 of 40 1234511 ... LastLast

Ahahahhah)) We definetely need more Old Man Logan

BANNED

Looks like Cable, probably Psylocke, and maybe either Deadpool or Fantomex? Who's the artist, I can't make it out?

There are 6 or 7 characters on cover

BANNED

Really glad to see Archangel, need to know more about his role & what his status quo will be.

Astonishing Member

I'm getting sick of old man logan, have Laura take the spotlight she's the one being called wolverine not him. He was cool when he came out but now with him appearing in literally every book it's getting old

Is this going to like the early 00s where Wolverine was on like, every other team? *waits for him to get announced on an avengers team*

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Purplevit View Post
    There are 6 or 7 characters on cover
    Figured there were more, but the names I threw out there were the only guesses I had, just going by the silhouettes.

Hope for left up - Cable, right up - Deadpool, right middle - Psylocke, right down - Gambit.
    Also would love to see Sage, Bishop or Frenzy there.

Okay, but how many books does OML really need to be in? Is Marvel starting to do the same mistake they did with 616 Logan and overexpose him?

I didn't mind Laura not being in a team book at the beginning of Resurrexion as most writers have done a terrible job with her, but when OML is on 3 team books and Laura is on zero that's kind of ridiculous.

Quote Originally Posted by Beaubier View Post
    Okay, but how many books does OML really need to be in? Is Marvel starting to do the same mistake they did with 616 Logan and overexpose him?

I didn't mind Laura not being in a team book at the beginning of Resurrexion as most writers have done a terrible job with her, but when OML is on 3 team books and Laura is on zero that's kind of ridiculous.
    Well, there is a reason of why the Wolverine publicity is a thing, you know.

Quote Originally Posted by Beaubier View Post

They just want to milk OML as much as possible before they will kill him and replace with 616 Wolverine.

A part of me can't help but think that all this promotion for Old Man Logan is either movie synergy or to prepare for the return of 616 Wolverine, complete with being on an absurd amount of teams .

Though I'm guessing this is the new X-Force or Uncanny (which will really be an X-Force book) which begs the question of how different it will be from the very X-Force-y Weapon X.

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    A part of me can't help but think that all this promotion for Old Man Logan is either movie synergy or to prepare for the return of 616 Wolverine, complete with being on an absurd amount of teams .

Though I'm guessing this is the new X-Force or Uncanny (which will really be an X-Force book) which begs the question of how different it will be from the very X-Force-y Weapon X.
    Weapon X is more similar to the Nicieza and Liefeld era, while this seems to be more like the modern interpretation.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Heroine Addict View Post
    Looks like Cable, probably Psylocke, and maybe either Deadpool or Fantomex? Who's the artist, I can't make it out?
    Jim Cheung.