Thread: Copperhead #11

Default Copperhead #11

Looks like Copperhead is back. Glad to see they got the ball rolling again. And i'm looking forward to see what the new artist is like.

Jeez, I forgot this series existed, though I think i'm gonna have to pass on picking it back up. To many other comics have filled my pull list since the last issue.

Very glad this is back. Drew Moss was similar to Scott Godlewski so not a jarring change but not quite a engaging. Hopefully this won't hurt the book as badly as Roc Upchurch's departure (I know, not for no reason) hurt Rat Queens. But the book definitely seemed to miss it's spark.
    Favorites: Natasha Romanova, Dinah Lance, Janet Van Dyne, Selina Kyle, Emma Frost, Kitty Pryde, Kate Bishop, Sharon Carter, Sue Storm Richards, Carol Danvers

I enjoyed it as much as ever. While I prefer Godlewski's art, Moss wasn't bad and it looks similar. Love these characters, glad to have them back and looking forward to seeing what comes next.
    “That’s right, I’m Doughy Man! Butter is my ally, steak does my bidding! Sour cream bows down before me in total abject terror!”

small press afficionado matt levin's Avatar

Quite happy to have this back; did a re-read in anticipation, glad I did.
    Age/Bronze, Age/Reptiles, Alex&Ada, Anne Bonnie, Astro City, Bone, Briggs Land, Cerebus, Criminal, Courtney Crumrin, Eleanor & the Egret, Fables, Fatale, Fell, Grass Kings, Green Valley, Goon, Gotham Midnight, Groo, Hellboy, Hillbilly, Incognegro, Jack Staff, JL8, Jonah Hex, Kane, Lazarus, Little Nemo, Lone Wolf, Next Wave, Popeye, Powers, Princess Ugg, Resident Alien, SiP, Squirrel Girl, Stray Bullets, 10G, Thief of Thieves, Tuki, Uncle Scrooge, Usagi, Velvet

Quote Originally Posted by matt levin View Post
    Quite happy to have this back; did a re-read in anticipation, glad I did.
    Same here, I'd forgotten just how good the book was/is.

3 months until the next issue apparently.

I'm enjoying the series and glad it is back, but I do miss the original artist.