Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    BANNED

Default X-Position: ResurrXtion Part II

Part 2 of the X-Position is up.

Can you please tell me if the all-new Wolverine will be joining any X-Men teams in ResurrXion?

Paniccia: You may see her guest star but she’ll be involved in a pretty cool and (inter)stellar story that will take her off the table to join a roster right now… but, never say never in comics. And some stuff that’s been brewing amongst the X-writers might bubble to the surface and scratch that itch many of you have to see her operating with allies.

Harrington: I don’t know if you’ve been reading “All-New Wolverine” lately, but Laura’s been going through some stuff. Plus, she has a sister now — a sister who desperately needs some super hero training. So, she’s doing what Wolverine does best — no, not killing stop saying that I can’t hear you — taking a young girl under her wing and turning her into a total badass. But I also don’t think you can keep Laura away from the larger Marvel Universe for long and I really pity the person who stands between her and her friends, so I don’t think this journey of self-discovery is going to take forever. Just sit back, relax, and watch our girl be the hero she is.

Ketchum: Also, please send us letters! We’re hoping to resurrect the tradition of letters pages along with our classic titles and classic line-ups. Mark them “OKAY TO PRINT” and send them to officex@marvel.com!
    So, don't look for Laura on a team any time soon. On the one hand it's nice that editorial is ACTUALLY paying attention to whether or not a character's current status actually makes them AVAILABLE.

On the other hand, OLD MAN LOGAN WILL HAVE 4 @#$%ING BOOKS, so why isn't HE off the table for more?

BANNED

Where did th myth about X-fans only caring about romance and kissing come from?

"That’s a good question and there are many theories out there about how and if they can return. It’s become one of the great mysteries in modern comics."

That made me laugh out loud. What mystery? Clearly has not been reading the X-Books. SEND THE 05 HOME. PLEASE.
    I was trying to do too much and not doing any of it as well as I could. But I've had a change of mind... though not everyone shall enjoy it. I will.

#midnightermonday #uglystepchildren #lolgbtcomedyshow

Tumblr: http://newmutantmayhem.tumblr.com/

IG: https://www.instagram.com/ginger_drew/

Quote Originally Posted by NewMutant View Post
    "That’s a good question and there are many theories out there about how and if they can return. It’s become one of the great mysteries in modern comics."

That made me laugh out loud. What mystery? Clearly has not been reading the X-Books. SEND THE 05 HOME. PLEASE.
    Yeah, replace "mystery" by "annoyance" and it will make sense. They're trying to sound like there was some well thought out plot behind this mess.

Really, I don't care how. Just send them back.

Incredible Member

So Hope Summers is going to be in the Jean Grey solo?

I thought her powers were kinda cool but the character is garbage really. She is like a Jean Grey clone.

Incredible Member

Double post.

Quote Originally Posted by lollie_poppy View Post

I thought her powers were kinda cool but the character is garbage really. She is like a Jean Grey clone.
    Hope. Rachel. Madelyne. Teen Jean. These are all versions of the same character.
    I was trying to do too much and not doing any of it as well as I could. But I've had a change of mind... though not everyone shall enjoy it. I will.

#midnightermonday #uglystepchildren #lolgbtcomedyshow

Tumblr: http://newmutantmayhem.tumblr.com/

IG: https://www.instagram.com/ginger_drew/

Quote Originally Posted by lollie_poppy View Post

She's worse,because her true power is to be even more of a plot-device than Madelyne Pryor,who was actually Jean Grey's clone.They really should have done away with her after AvX.

BANNED

Lol, it wouldn't make sense to have Laura in multiple books because it's not realistic...

I have no idea how OML will make sense bouncing btw all those books...

Quote Originally Posted by Calaigah View Post
    Lol, it wouldn't make sense to have Laura in multiple books because it's not realistic...

I have no idea how OML will make sense bouncing btw all those books...
    LOL Right? Double standards much?

I'm glad my question got answered and I do like the increased LGBT visibility, but they need to do something about the main X-men books. Blue should be called X-men White at this point.

Astonishing Member Soulsword323's Avatar

Not too thrilled about the love triangle that will be forming in X-Men: Blue. While I'd love for a potential Angel and Jean relationship, I believe Warren is still with Laura and since Iceman is gay, I'll have to sit through Beast/Jean/Cyclops angst and I'm not particularity looking forward to that. I also wish they would stop trying to have this new version of Jean fall into the same problems the older one had. Lets focus on her development as an individual and not what new love triangles we can come up with.
    Last edited by Soulsword323; 03-07-2017 at 01:44 PM.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Soulsword323 View Post
    Not too thrilled about the love triangle that will be forming in X-Men: Blue. While I'd love for a potential Angel and Jean relationship, I believe Warren is still with Laura and since Iceman is gay, I'll have to sit through Beast/Jean/Cyclops angst and I'm not particularity looking forward to that. I also wish they would stop trying to have this new version of Jean fall into the same problems the older one had. Lets focus on her development as an individual and not what new love triangles we can come up with.
    Frankly, if it means Laura and Warren are finally broken up, Jean can HAVE him.

Quote Originally Posted by Ambaryerno View Post
    Frankly, if it means Laura and Warren are finally broken up, Jean can HAVE him.
    Well, she and Laura could hook up; after all, there is part of the fanbase that always wanted that Jean to date Wolverine.

Quote Originally Posted by Factor View Post
    LOL Right? Double standards much?

I'm glad my question got answered and I do like the increased LGBT visibility, but they need to do something about the main X-men books. Blue should be called X-men White at this point.
    LOL can we call it that from this point forward?

Quote Originally Posted by ou·tré View Post
    LOL can we call it that from this point forward?
    I sure will until they add some people of color. At this point, it looks like Monet has the best chance judging by the first part of this interview.