Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by lollie_poppy View Post
    So Hope Summers is going to be in the Jean Grey solo?

I thought her powers were kinda cool but the character is garbage really. She is like a Jean Grey clone.
    Hope. Rachel. Madelyne. Teen Jean. These are all versions of the same character.
    I was trying to do too much and not doing any of it as well as I could. But I've had a change of mind... though not everyone shall enjoy it. I will.

#midnightermonday #uglystepchildren #lolgbtcomedyshow

Tumblr: http://newmutantmayhem.tumblr.com/

IG: https://www.instagram.com/ginger_drew/

You know I dont really count Bling and morph when talking about x-men roster because they are not part of any of the main x-men books, hell they are not even part of the main teen x-men book that place is for x-men blue.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by NewMutant View Post
    Hope. Rachel. Madelyne. Teen Jean. These are all versions of the same character.
    Yeah but she was born to especifically bring mutants back and when her mission was acomplished she just dissapeared and now they are bringing her back?

So weird.

Quote Originally Posted by lollie_poppy View Post
    So Hope Summers is going to be in the Jean Grey solo?

I thought her powers were kinda cool but the character is garbage really. She is like a Jean Grey clone.
    She's worse,because her true power is to be even more of a plot-device than Madelyne Pryor,who was actually Jean Grey's clone.They really should have done away with her after AvX.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by NewMutant View Post
    Madelyne is a much more twisted soul than Rachel or Jean...lol. You can't be serious....

Quote Originally Posted by Factor View Post
    LOL Right? Double standards much?

I'm glad my question got answered and I do like the increased LGBT visibility, but they need to do something about the main X-men books. Blue should be called X-men White at this point.
    LOL can we call it that from this point forward?

Quote Originally Posted by ou·tré View Post
    LOL can we call it that from this point forward?
    I sure will until they add some people of color. At this point, it looks like Monet has the best chance judging by the first part of this interview.

LOL Right? Double standards much?

Blue should be called X-men White at this point.

I sure will until they add some people of color. At this point, it looks like Monet has the best chance judging by the first part of this interview.
    It's a possibility given the HFC's role in that book and the fact that Monet's role in the group was only briefly touched upon. As much as I'd love an ongoing role for her and for her to be reunited with Bunn, she'd be such a weird choice. I won't protest if it happens, though!

X-Men & Green Lantern Fan Sam Robards, Comic Fan's Avatar

Ok, quick question in relation to the editors' response to txgohan's question about the 05 returning to the past: didn't teen Beast say he'd already been back to the past multiple times?! It was in the ANXM issue where Teen Cyke was trying to get into Beast's lab to see what he was doing, and they promptly dropped it like a bad habit immediately thereafter.

I didn't imagine that, did I? Or are the editors simply not reading the books they're supposed to be working on?
    What can I say but, "I love comics."

The Best There Is berserkerclaw's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sam Robards, Comic Fan View Post
    Ok, quick question in relation to the editors' response to txgohan's question about the 05 returning to the past: didn't teen Beast say he'd already been back to the past multiple times?! It was in the ANXM issue where Teen Cyke was trying to get into Beast's lab to see what he was doing, and they promptly dropped it like a bad habit immediately thereafter.

I didn't imagine that, did I? Or are the editors simply not reading the books they're supposed to be working on?
    no Beast did say that. but you know how it is when theres a writer change. new writers and editors dont remember a line of dialogue in one issue lol
    X-Men Forever

Quote Originally Posted by berserkerclaw View Post
    no Beast did say that. but you know how it is when theres a writer change. new writers and editors dont remember a line of dialogue in one issue lol
    Bunn's kind of a stickler for X-Men continuity and he's pals with Hopeless. It won't be the first thing that comes up in Blue, but it'll come up at some point.

Very happy to hear that bunn has plans for exploring the 05's reasons for being stuck here.
    Your favorite superhero- the one you visit these forums to talk about. Would they talk to others the way you do on this message board?

Amazing Member

It would've made me sooo happy if X-Men Blue was a miniseries which sole purpose was to get the O5 back to their own timeline.

Quote Originally Posted by ou·tré View Post
    It's a possibility given the HFC's role in that book and the fact that Monet's role in the group was only briefly touched upon. As much as I'd love an ongoing role for her and for her to be reunited with Bunn, she'd be such a weird choice. I won't protest if it happens, though!
    I could see her as a sort of mentor alongside Magneto or bridge between him and the O5. Kind of like a new Emma Frost type.
    I wouldn't mind if the Hellfire Club plot was better explored.