Page 53 of 53 FirstFirst ... 3434950515253

Quote Originally Posted by Fokken View Post
    All the lead women are really getting shafted in the events lately.

Carol. Emma. Medusa. Storm.

Sweetie, no, Hellion didn't die just then.
    Suffering from M-Pox, for sure. But last we saw he was sedated and being treated for his condition.
    I mean, sure, he might be dead now, but its not confirmed.
    But in the least in some cases the lead women are getting swapped out for different lead women, so there's arguably a net gain here. Iso and Kitty get to step up.

Quote Originally Posted by Knives View Post
    Do you understand that you are saying that without saturation point Medusa would not change her mind and that mutants would continue to die until the X-mens get tired of living in limbo or seeing mutants die?

Do you understand how this sounds wrong?

Do you understand that if BB had not detonated the bomb Scott would not have died and Emma would never have taken that path?

And frankly about Emma I just regret she paid the price so this story does not end with the Inhumans as a bunch of genocides and by the reaction of the fans and readers that I've been following they realized that too.

In the end nothing changed the X-men just want to live their lives in peace but Wanda brought chaos into their lives and when the X-men had a chance to save their kind they were attacked by the Avengers. And now when the X-mens were living their lives in peace a group of aliens from a royal family drop a chemical bomb that kills mutants and they could not do anything against it because it was cultural and religious to them or because of a prophecy ?

Good luck to the next writer or marvel for to clear this mess.
    Lucky for Soule, he gets to clean up his own mess in his X book at least.

I imagine the rest though will just move on, at least until the next bad thing happens.

Quote Originally Posted by gucle View Post
    see, this is where i don't agree with you.
    If the existence of your species is threatened ,people you care suffered, and not by your own fault , you find the most efficient way remove that threat .
    If sb try to prevent you from remove that threat , he/she may as well be helping it killing you and your people.
    If that sb happened to be the one who cause that threat in the first place , what he/she is your mortal enemy.
    what you should do is disable your enemy and remove that threat as quick as possible, by any means necessary (only to said person and threat) ,and you'd be in the right. if it happened you get your revenge , that is just bonus.
    what you shouldn't do is sitting around ,wasting time bargain with your enemy, or waiting for some kind deus ex machina to happen,meanwhile letting the threat reduce your strength ,kill you half dead. That's just delusional.

consider not long after the dead line given the mist machine was made, saying there's no mean to destroy the cloud is just not that convincing.

pardon my poor english.
    you realy underestimate hero deus ex machina; you seem to forgot something my friends that ..
    we have Reality warper like Wanda Maximoff or Negasonic how hard it is to ask them to turn Cloud into Terrigen Crystall.
    we have teleporter like Magic, Blink, lockaw they can teleport the cloud to the Moon.
    We have weather manipulation like Storm, Thor how hard it to ask them to bring the CLoud to desolate area.
    We have active scientist hero Like T'Chala, Tony Stark, Moon Girl, Forge ask them to find solution.
    and other Tech lying around in garage. Pym have a tech to build Door to anywhere if you read fear it self you can see how pym build a door with Skyscrapper, X-men could ask Wasp or Jocasta to borrow it..

there is a lot heroes that could solve this Terrigen Cloud if X-men or Inhuman bother to ask them for help. tell 2 weeks saturation point to Hero community and baam 2 day later the Problem solve
    Ayo Joni kita pantau para Fanatik di forum ini

Quote Originally Posted by Revoirver2 View Post
    you realy underestimate hero deus ex machina; you seem to forgot something my friends that ..
    we have Reality warper like Wanda Maximoff or Negasonic how hard it is to ask them to turn Cloud into Terrigen Crystall.
    we have teleporter like Magic, Blink, lockaw they can teleport the cloud to the Moon.
    We have weather manipulation like Storm, Thor how hard it to ask them to bring the CLoud to desolate area.
    We have active scientist hero Like T'Chala, Tony Stark, Moon Girl, Forge ask them to find solution.
    and other Tech lying around in garage. Pym have a tech to build Door to anywhere if you read fear it self you can see how pym build a door with Skyscrapper, X-men could ask Wasp or Jocasta to borrow it..

there is a lot heroes that could solve this Terrigen Cloud if X-men or Inhuman bother to ask them for help. tell 2 weeks saturation point to Hero community and baam 2 day later the Problem solve
    As we saw in the Deadpool's tie-in, when Negasonic did that, it only made the things worse; and Deadpool's daughter had to travel to the past, i.e. our present, to stop that from happening.

All-New Member

I am not quite get your meaning.

that dude said x-men don't have options ,i said they do ,you said they have many.
    Am i getting this right?

Or are you mocking marvel for telling ridiculous story,pushing events?
    I'm confused.

Quote Originally Posted by dragonmp93 View Post
    As we saw in the Deadpool's tie-in, when Negasonic did that, it only made the things worse; and Deadpool's daughter had to travel to the past, i.e. our present, to stop that from happening.
    of course it is; She turn it to something harmless to Mutant yet Can't be used by Inhuman When X-men besiege New Attilan.
    If Only Negasonic Turn the Cloud to Terrigen Crytall that could be used by Royal Inhuman Deadpool tie-in bad future won't happen; see the Difference mate?

Look at Quick Silver in Son Of M and Silent war he in wanted list by Royal Inhuman but when He gifted Terrigen Crystall to Royal Inhuman in Realm Of King they forgive him.

Quote Originally Posted by gucle View Post
    I am not quite get your meaning.

that dude said x-men don't have options ,i said they do ,you said they have many.
    Am i getting this right?

Or are you mocking marvel for telling ridiculous story,pushing events?
    I'm confused.
    everyone can have opinion .
    in my opinion while reading Marvel Book I can see many possibility to heroes find a solution.
    Ayo Joni kita pantau para Fanatik di forum ini