Page 2 of 53 FirstFirst 1234561252 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by DDM View Post
    Medusa's comment on the value of mutant life was nonsensically hilarious. It's as if the past eight months and an ordered execution on her part never happened. Exactly how insane is she, this degree of cognitive dissonance is off the charts?

Please, do go on.
    Pull List:

Marvel Comics: Venom, X-Men, Black Panther, Captain America, Eternals, Warhammer 40000.
    DC Comics: The Last God
    Image: Decorum

Shou-Lao The Bitch Dragon Iron Fist's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ImprobableQuestion View Post
    You know, I used to tell X-Men fans that if they hated Inhumans so much then they should just build purple robots to kill them...
    I hope those sentinels aren't going to become a thing now.

Sentinels are so old hat.

Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post
    LOL somehow, someway, this is all Beasts fault again.

Dude coulda ended this before anything started by simply telling Medusa what is up.

Poor Beast
    Ha, this is true.

Medusa's comment on the value of mutant life was nonsensically hilarious. It's as if the past eight months and an ordered execution on her part never happened. Exactly how insane is she, this degree of cognitive dissonance is off the charts?
    "cyclops" pointed a loaded weapon at a Queen.

Shit happens.

and actually never happened since he wasn't real.

Quote Originally Posted by ImprobableQuestion View Post
    They'll be in Ewing's book (so a twelve issue maxiseries) and then be quietly relaunched into something else.
    Ewings book
    Secret Warriors
    Black Bolt
    Moon Girl
    Ms Marvel

Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Fist View Post
    In fairness had the X-Men not being paranoid to begin with and told the Inhumans about the cloud, Emma wouldn't have got the foothold she did to lead events as they did to destroying the blimps.

It all comes back to the X-Men being ridiculously paranoid for no reason.
    Well, near extinction is a rather reasonable excuse for paranoia, I would say.

Its a shame it ended like this. I really thought Medusa would have put up more of a fight, although I still find her actions a little hypocritical (I am going save mutant lives! Just ignore the last eight months of near genocidal death and what-not...) though I suppose its nice it sent a message of 'talking is better then fighting' even if I still think the X-Men where in the right... at the very least, hopefully now both franchises can go on and do their own thing!

Time for a bit that I doubt will not be popular but... I love Emma's new costume!
    Last edited by Valamist; 03-08-2017 at 07:22 AM.

I think Medusa deserves a lot more credit than some people were willing to give her. She didn't need to be "tricked" into destroy the cloud by Emma or anything like that... she merely pushed the button when it was clear they had no other options.

And it's not like they or anyone else for that matter had a means of destroying the cloud prior to IvX anyways, so she couldn't have destroyed it earlier than this even if she wanted to.

All things considered, she did what needed to be done in the end. More than anything, this was just a case of poor communication... which frankly is the root of a lot of these hero vs hero conflicts.

BANNED

Welcome back to the X-Men just killed hundreds of Inhumans cuz they're paranoid dicks.

I do believe the Inhumans fans told you so.
    Technically none were identified as Inhumans on panel. They were just Ennilux employees, could've all been baseline humans for all we know. Also technically Emma's Sentinels killed them, no X-Men did. And Emma's not technocally an X-Man herself at this point either.

Thought it might be worth pointing out since you're such a sticker for what's on panel or not.

BANNED

It's over!

Marvel will finally stop pushing the Inhumans into every comic now! The year of the Inhumans has come to an end in comics. They will no longer be shoved down the throats of readers who want nothing to do with them. The sales of Marvel books will now go back up. Not a surprise that the year with Marvel telling us how great the Inhumans in every comic and event resulted in the lowest sales many Marvel franchises have had in years.

I still dig the NuHumans though.

Beast's "crime" in this was telling the X-Men first. Who then proceeded to shoot him with lightning and lock him in a cage, ensuring he couldn't inform the Inhumans.
    Pull List:

Marvel Comics: Venom, X-Men, Black Panther, Captain America, Eternals, Warhammer 40000.

Technically none were identified as Inhumans on panel. They were just Ennilux employees, could've all been baseline humans for all we know. Also technically Emma's Sentinels killed them, no X-Men did. And Emma's not technocally an X-Man herself at this point either.

Thought it might be worth pointing out since you're such a sticker for what's on panel or not.
    Ennilux is an inhuman company, and Ahura says my people, that's two conclusive pieces of evidence that Emma and the X-Men just killed yet more Inhumans with their paranoia.

I'm just glad it's over. I still say emma was right and they can act like the inhumans did no wrong but whatever. I am done with the inhumans, hopefully their fans can enjoy their budget sci fi show and we x-fans can continuing moving on to bigger and better. No more Inhuman stories in x-titles.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post
    "cyclops" pointed a loaded weapon at a Queen.

Shit happens.

and actually never happened since he wasn't real
    Loaded weapon? His eyes??

Quote Originally Posted by XPac View Post
    I think Medusa deserves a lot more credit than some people were willing to give her. She didn't need to be "tricked" into destroy the cloud by Emma or anything like that... she merely pushed the button when it was clear they had no other options.

And it's not like they or anyone else for that matter had a means of destroying the cloud prior to IvX anyways, so she couldn't have destroyed it earlier than this even if she wanted to.

All things considered, she did what needed to be done in the end. More than anything, this was just a case of poor communication... which frankly is the root of a lot of these hero vs hero conflicts.
    No, it wasn't. Emma purposefully engineered the conflict. That's not just an oops.
    Pull List:

Quote Originally Posted by Valamist View Post
    Well, near extinction is a rather reasonable excuse for paranoia, I would say.

Its a shame it ended like this. I really thought Medusa would have put up more of a fight, although I still find her actions a little hypocritical (I am going save mutant lives! Just ignore the last eight months of near genocidal death and what-not...) though I suppose its nice it sent a message of 'talking is better then fighting' even if I still think the X-Men where in the right... at the very least, hopefully now both franchises can go on and do their own thing!

Time for a bit that I doubt will be popular but... I love Emma's new costume!
    We've already discussed at length how the truce period was about finding a compromise, there's no wrong with Medusa's actions in wanting a solution for both parties. This shows that when that's exhausted she'd have destroyed the cloud to spare more death, as Inhumans fans have been saying for months.

Ennilux is an inhuman company, and Ahura says my people, that's two conclusive pieces of evidence that Emma and the X-Men just killed yet more Inhumans with their paranoia.
    So if emma and the x-men are responsible than all the inhumans are responsible for Black Bolt's actions which lead to the death of many mutants. Something you adamantly have denied them holding any responsibility for. Kind of strange how who is responsible for what completely changes your view and perception of similar situations.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

BANNED

No more Inhuman stories in x-titles.
    Where's Hope and The Scarlett Witch when you need them?