Page 4 of 53 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Ravin' Ray View Post
    Emma's the one with the immediate, personal culpability, and none of the X-Men would have approved of her plan had they known.

The mutants assumed that Magik would keep the Royals secure and safe, IMO, and only belatedly learned of civilian Inhumans being caught up in the net and then hunted down by demons.

On the side, the fact that the deaths of the Inhumans of Ennilux were depicted without any corpses on-panel, unlike in Madrox's and Alchemy's cases, might be an issue with some people.
    Oh yeah, its 99% Emma's fault. Her and whoever went along with her plan. Do the cuckoos have no independent thoughts on their own these days?
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

Astonishing Member Tazpocalapse's Avatar

Yeah forgive the X-men for being paranoid while mutants were dying all over the planet due to a toxic weapon that was used on the Planet by a group of paranoid elitist ex-slave owners. Let us not forget that the Inhumans including Medusa have known for months now that the cloud has been killing mutants. Yeah the Inhumans come off as hypocritical %$#@&^% that caused this entire incident by letting their death cloud roam free. The X-men have allowed the cloud to roam the planet killing mutants for long enough.Medusa nor the Inhumans gave a damn about the mutants that died up to this point.

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Fist View Post
    It's a valid generalisation.
    I disagree.

Shou-Lao The Bitch Dragon Iron Fist's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tazpocalapse View Post
    Yeah forgive the X-men for being paranoid while mutants were dying all over the planet due to a toxic weapon that was used on the Planet by a group of paranoid elitist ex-slave owners. Let us not forget that the Inhumans including Medusa have known for months now that the cloud has been killing mutants. Yeah the Inhumans come off as hypocritical %$#@&^% that caused this entire incident by letting their death cloud roam free. The X-men have allowed the cloud to roam the planet killing mutants for long enough.Medusa nor the Inhumans gave a damn about the mutants that died up to this point.
    If only someone came to the Inhumans with a machine they invented for containing the cloud, oh wait. The X-Men couldn't do that cuz Emma mind controlled Forge for 8 months to build super sentinels.

If you want someone to blame for all the dead mutants that weren't saved by the Inhumans, blame Emma Frost.

Quote Originally Posted by ţh€ €жţяą-๏яďɨɲąя¥ Tycon View Post
    And killing someone over a "loaded Weapon" that's just a genetic mutation is like killing Rockslide because he pointed his arm at you. Cyclops was shown to be blasting AFTER Medusa already ordered the execution.
    Big deal.

10 char.
    Pull List:

Marvel Comics: Venom, X-Men, Black Panther, Captain America, Eternals, Warhammer 40000.
    DC Comics: The Last God
    Image: Decorum

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by XPac View Post
    But it's not like Medusa had the means of stopping the cloud anyways... that's something overlooked when people complain about the Inhumans actions. The minute she actually had a means of destroying the cloud, she destroyed it.

Her destroying the cloud when she actually has the means to tells you a heck of a lot more than her not destroying the cloud when she couldn't even if she wanted to. When it was possible, she did what needed to be done.
    Forge and Moon Girl built that machine in a couple hours. The only reason they didn't do it sooner was because Medusa was protecting the cloud and said they'd go to war if anyone came near it.

X Gon' Give It to Ya Dum Dum Dugan's Avatar

Nope.
    Then why was it genocide when EmmaClops destroyed the first one and the X-Men wanted to destroy the second one?

Why would she care? It was during a truce, she already doing plenty to evacuate mutants from the cloud. If the X-Men didn't do enough, thats not Medusa's problem.
    What? MEDUSA didn't do enough. Mutants made cures, evacuations, refugee camps, and safe havens for sick mutants. Medusa and the Inhumans' job was to evacuate mutants from the area. Which they had obviously failed at considering Rogue having to sacrifice herself in order to rescue mutants. As well as Sunspot and plenty of hundreds of mutants getting sick.

Quote Originally Posted by Maestroneto View Post
    Forge and Moon Girl built that machine in a couple hours. The only reason they didn't do it sooner was because Medusa was protecting the cloud and said they'd go to war if anyone came near it.
    She had a means of stopping the cloud even earlier than that. Did DoX not happen or...?

But yes, the cognitive dissonance Medusa has is amusing. Has she completely ignored what's happened this 8 months with that "not even a single mutant life"? xD

Quote Originally Posted by ţh€ €жţяą-๏яďɨɲąя¥ Tycon View Post
    What? MEDUSA didn't do enough. Mutants made cures, evacuations, refugee camps, and safe havens for sick mutants. Medusa and the Inhumans' job was to evacuate mutants from the area. Which they had obviously failed at considering Rogue having to sacrifice herself in order to rescue mutants. As well as Sunspot and plenty of hundreds of mutants getting sick.
    Welcome back to books ignoring each others continuity I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by Maestroneto View Post
    No, the only reason they didn't do it sooner was cuz Emma Frost had Forge under mind control building the sentinels.

Quote Originally Posted by Dum Dum Dugan View Post
    Then why was it genocide when EmmaClops destroyed the first one and the X-Men wanted to destroy the second one?
    I don't think anyone called it genocide except in universe humans?

Where the Diwatas and the Triumph Division live

Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post
    Oh yeah, its 99% Emma's fault. Her and whoever went along with her plan. Do the cuckoos have no independent thoughts on their own these days?
    I don't know if the Cuckoos were aware of her Inhuman-hunting Sentinel plan (this is what I'm focusing on in this discussion).
    Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "ヒロ、お前を信じてる。" タダシ、『ベイマックス』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    "Knowing is half the battle."
    G.I. Joe.
    Know the CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

X Gon' Give It to Ya Dum Dum Dugan's Avatar

I don't think anyone called it genocide except in universe humans?
    You've been saying it was genocide here the whole time.

Quote Originally Posted by Dum Dum Dugan View Post
    You've been saying it was genocide here the whole time.
    No, I said the X-Men trying to destroying the second cloud is attempted genocide (which it is). It's not actual genocide unless they succeeded.

Astonishing Member Tazpocalapse's Avatar

If only someone came to the Inhumans with a machine they invented for containing the cloud, oh wait. The X-Men couldn't do that cuz Emma mind controlled Forge for 8 months to build super sentinels.

If you want someone to blame for all the dead mutants that weren't saved by the Inhumans, blame Emma Frost.
    What would be the use of coming to Medusa with a machine containing the cloud when she already stated that the Terrigen Mist and Inhumans getting their children high off it was more important than mutant lives. I will place the blame where it is rightfully placed the Inhumans. Medusa showed little interest in the cloud being contained.

No, I said the X-Men trying to destroying the second cloud is attempted genocide (which it is). It's not actual genocide unless they succeeded.
    So it's species suicide with the Inhumans doing it? lol or it could just not be genocide at all either which way you look at it.