Page 5 of 53 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast
    Shou-Lao The Bitch Dragon Iron Fist's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tazpocalapse View Post
    What would be the use of coming to Medusa with a machine containing the cloud when she already stated that the Terrigen Mist and Inhumans getting their children high off it was more important than mutant lives. I will place the blame where it is rightfully placed the Inhumans. Medusa showed little interest in the cloud being contained.
    Citation needed.

Quote Originally Posted by ChronoRogue View Post
    So it's not genocide when the Inhumans do it. lol
    I don't believe you can be genocidal to your own race?

Astonishing Member Tazpocalapse's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Fist View Post
    No, I said the X-Men trying to destroying the second cloud is attempted genocide (which it is). It's not actual genocide unless they succeeded.
    Destroying the cloud is not genocide if so than Medusa just performed Genocide on the Inhumans.

So lets see...

- BB and Maximus release a Terrigan cloud due to some prophecy. It isn't harmful to anyone, other than weak inhumans. Which is something BAD imo that gets ignored. IT was never harmful to mutants. Probably still not the best idea since they dropped the prophecy part but whatever.

- something happens, cloud becomes a death cloud for mutants

- Inhumans let Beast, a mutant, study their sacred cloud trying ot find a way to fix it.

- at the same time, Medusa sends her royal sister out with a team trying to find and protect mutants when the cloud heads somewhere

- beast realizes shit si abotu the hit the fan... and leaves to tell the mutants instead of medusa

- shit hits the fan. Medusa has no idea the cloud is about to go full on lethal for the whole species

- Someoen tells medusa it wil

- Medusa destorys the cloud instantly

what am I missing here?
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

If only someone came to the Inhumans with a machine they invented for containing the cloud, oh wait. The X-Men couldn't do that cuz Emma mind controlled Forge for 8 months to build super sentinels.

If you want someone to blame for all the dead mutants that weren't saved by the Inhumans, blame Emma Frost.
    Which is cool. At the end of the day Emma was villian before and she'll be one again, she'll be alright. She gained at least one fan in this story though and i'm sure a few more. I have never liked Emma until this Inhuman storyline, she is the Malcom X of mutants. At the end of the day the cloud is gone and mutants will get to live another day because Emma Frost did something. Right or wrong, because of Emma's actions i get my superheroing high flying, clear sky enjoying x-men back.

Thousands of mutant lives were lost because of this terrigen cloud, the x-books were absolutely suffocated by it and somehow for the month of feb they were at the top of what limited stuff marvel had to offer so it can only get better from here on out. With how long this could have lasted and what actually happened, the damage to the royal family has been done. This was the way out and it was worth it.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Quote Originally Posted by Tazpocalapse View Post
    Yeah forgive the X-men for being paranoid while mutants were dying all over the planet due to a toxic weapon that was used on the Planet by a group of paranoid elitist ex-slave owners. Let us not forget that the Inhumans including Medusa have known for months now that the cloud has been killing mutants. Yeah the Inhumans come off as hypocritical %$#@&^% that caused this entire incident by letting their death cloud roam free. The X-men have allowed the cloud to roam the planet killing mutants for long enough.Medusa nor the Inhumans gave a damn about the mutants that died up to this point.
    Again, the notion of the Inhumans "letting"the cloud roam free is somewhat quesionable since they didn't really have a means of stopping it even if they wanted to.

Forge did... blame him for letting it roam free if you must. But Medusa didn't have a means to do it until two seconds after she destroyed it.

I'm saddened by the continued blame of entire communities for the events/actions/consequences of this event, as well as the hyperbolic implication of various characters' intentions and feelings.

Too many "[GROUP] is EVIL!" and [CHARACTER] doesn't give a sh!t!"

Shameful and relevant to the world at large.

Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post
    So lets see...

- BB and Maximus release a Terrigen cloud due to some prophecy. It isn't harmful to anyone, other than weak inhumans. Which is something BAD imo that gets ignored. IT was never harmful to mutants. Probably still not the best idea since they dropped the prophecy part but whatever.

- Inhumans let Beast, a mutant, study their sacred cloud trying to find a way to fix it.

- at the same time, Medusa sends her royal sister out with a team trying to find and protect mutants when the cloud heads somewhere

- beast realizes shit is about the hit the fan... and leaves to tell the mutants instead of medusa

- shit hits the fan. Medusa has no idea the cloud is about to go full on lethal for the whole species

- Someone tells medusa it will

- Medusa destroys the cloud instantly

what am I missing here?
    That about sums it up, Inhumans are pretty reasonable when you're not being dicks to them. Take notes X-Men.

No, I said the X-Men trying to destroying the second cloud is attempted genocide (which it is). It's not actual genocide unless they succeeded.
    Medusa the genocidal queen!

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    Which is cool. At the end of the day Emma was villian before and she'll be one again, she'll be alright. She gained at least one fan in this story though and i'm sure a few more. I have never liked Emma until this Inhuman storyline, she is the Malcom X of mutants. At the end of the day the cloud is gone and mutants will get to live another day because Emma Frost did something. Right or wrong, because of Emma's actions i get my superheroing high flying, clear sky enjoying x-men back.

Thousands of mutant lives were lost because of this terrigen cloud, the x-books were absolutely suffocated by it and somehow for the month of feb they were at the top of what limited stuff marvel had to offer so it can only get better from here on out. With how long this could have lasted and what actually happened, the damage to the royal family has been done. This was the way out and it was worth it.
    I'd have rather Emma died tbqh, villain Emma feels like such a dramatic backslide for the character. It's really shit.

The cloud would be gone and mutants live to fight another day had ANYONE told the Inhumans in the beginning, Emma was detrimental to the end goal of mutant survival.

I still need a citation for 'thousands of mutant lives were lost'.

Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post
    So lets see...

- BB and Maximus release a Terrigan cloud due to some prophecy. It isn't harmful to anyone, other than weak inhumans. Which is something BAD imo that gets ignored. IT was never harmful to mutants. Probably still not the best idea since they dropped the prophecy part but whatever.

- Inhumans let Beast, a mutant, study their sacred cloud trying ot find a way to fix it.

- beast realizes shit si abotu the hit the fan... and leaves to tell the mutants instead of medusa

- Someoen tells medusa it wil

- Medusa destorys the cloud instantly

what am I missing here?
    Death of X? You know where we first find out it's lethal and Medusa explicitly destroys the first person trying to destroy it? Then acts like she hasn't been sacrificing mutants these past 8 months so Inhumans can get powers. She knew it was deadly very early into this and wasn't very successful circumventing sickness or death.

Oh god, don't do that please. Just don't. It is insulting.
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

I don't think Emma can get any credit for the cloud being destroyed. It's very clear that Medusa was willing to destroy the cloud if they had just told her what was happening. If anything Emma probably delayed the cloud being destroyed. Had the X-Men not listened to Emma and instead merely chose to tell Medusa what was going, this matter would have been resolved 11 issues ago. That's all Emma did... she DELAYED the cloud being destroyed by a few issues.

Quote Originally Posted by ChronoRogue View Post
    Death of X? You know where we first find out it's lethal and Medusa explicitly destroys the first person trying to destroy it?
    The same one that refuses to negotiate and tells them he'd happily kill them all to get that the second cloud before they'd even discussed solutions?

I see no problem with Medusa's behaviour here.

X Gon' Give It to Ya Dum Dum Dugan's Avatar

I don't believe you can be genocidal to your own race?
    So if Apocalypse wanted to wipe out all the mutants, it wouldn't be genocide?

Astonishing Member Tazpocalapse's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by XPac View Post
    Again, the notion of the Inhumans "letting"the cloud roam free is somewhat quesionable since they didn't really have a means of stopping it even if they wanted to.

Forge did... blame him for letting it roam free if you must. But Medusa didn't have a means to do it until two seconds after she destroyed it.
    The Inhumans released the cloud. THEY ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR THE RAMIFICATIONS OF WHAT TRANSPIRE AFTER THEY RELEASED THE CLOUD. The reason that the X-men waited so long to deal with the issue was because when they destroyed the first cloud they were attacked by the fanatical gestapo of the Inhumans whose leader claimed their drug was more important than lives lost.