Page 1 of 35 1234511 ... LastLast
    BANNED

Default Inhumans vs XMEN #6 (Spoilers)

Iceland

While Magento threatens those beneath him with the black jet, Emma happily looks on.
    -The Royals show up, and Medusa orders Crystal and Johnny to take out Magneto. Crystal happily accepts as payback.
    -Emma encourages the XMen, as Rogue figures out Emma wants blood on her hands.
    -Emma and The Cuckoos instantly control 4 Inhumans mentally. A mentally controlled Johnny leads an attack against Crystal and Medusa.
    -Storm-Mosaic sweeps in to defend the Inhumans but Naja jumps him. The XMen worry as Magneto and Storm are now out. Emma yells at them to fight.
    -Black Bolt jumps at Emma and she crystalizes and rams her hand through his body.Emma mocks him as she holds his bloody body.
    -Karnak and Lockjaw arrive and knock Emma out. Karnak calls her “flawed” but Emma rebuffs saying she’s “perfect”.
    -Colossus and Havok arrive and Havok, angry at Emma, blasts her using his powers.
    Psylocke, X23 and OML corner Medusa, Reader and Frank. Psylocke threatens Medusa and they fight. Reader tells Medusa they need to retreat but Medusa wants to make a stand.
    -Just then Ahura arrives in a big ship. The ship contains Forge and the NuHumans.
    -Medusa is relieved to see Ahura and Iso, who tell her the truth about why the mutants attacked.
    -Medusa, the lying sociopath she is, claims they could’ve just asked her.
    -Lunella and the NuHumans hand Medusa the control to the “terrigen eater”.
    -As the cloud is about to hit and kill Magneto, Medusa hits the button causing the machines to suck up the terrigen.
    -Emma is not satisfied and wants the attacks to continue. Tyke jumps in and exposes the truth about Cyclops.
    -Storm asks Emma if it’s true and she gladly admits it saying it’s what Cyclops would’ve wanted. She then takes out her own remote and says “so is this.” Explosions!
    -Mega Super Sentinels show up!
    -Emma has turned them against the Inhumans. Emma mocks Medusa asking her how it feels.
    -The sentinels blow up the “terrigen eaters”. Emma wonders why she didn’t do that earlier.
    -OML saves the life of a grateful Inferno. OML doesn’t hold a grudge.
    -Forge reveals Emma must’ve gotten in his head to build the sentinels. Cerebra goes to stop them but Magneto blows them up. Emma thanks him and Magneto replies: It’s like I always tell people… Emma was right!
    -Medusa and Black Bolt then fly up together literally making everyone go “how beautiful” as they fly to stop Magneto and Emma.
    -Johnny susprises them all by blowing up a mega sentinel and this allows medusa to hit Emma and knock her out. (meanwhile even BB couldn’t touch her but Medusa can?)
    -Magneto comes to and Emma was possessing him.
    -As medusa holds a diamond Emma with her hair, Storm destroys the rest of the sentinels.
    - Psycho self-absorbed loser Medusa gives a speech about how much Cyclop’s death tormented her.
    -Medusa then tries to kill Emma but Havok blasts her. He tells Emma he’s doing this for Cyclops and not her. The two teleport away.

Muir Island

-Storm, Jean, and OML meet with Beast to release him and apologize.
    -Medusa narrates that Emma is now wanted by the XMen as much as the Inhumans.
    -Emma is wearing a Cyclops/Magneto/Hellclub inspired new costume. She’s clearly back to being a villain.

New Attilan

-Medusa gives a speech about how she did nothing wrong and she’s a Queen blah blah blah.
    -Iso is the new Queen of New Attilan.
    -For the first time in 200 years, the racist elitist xenopobhic culture will NOW allow free elections. How kind of them. Iso made that ruling btw not Medusa.
    -Medusa thinks love drove Emma mad and so she dumps Johnny sellout loser boy.
    -She’s now free and then really seductively meets up with Black Bolt.

BANNED

This was so bad. The only redeeming thing was we finally got rid of Cerebra, hopefully for real this time.

BANNED

Final thoughts:

Medusa is beyond scum. What a horrible character. Racist, elitist, xenophobic yet treated like a pure Saint. She took ZERO responsibility and tried to act like Cyclop's death hurt HER so much. Marvel pushing her and other Inhuman in every comic this year is why sales are so low. They're throwing characters under the bus to show us how awesome Medusa and her loser Royals are.

Emma being a villain again doesn't really bother me though. As long as they keep her as the New Magneto I'm cool.

Thank goodness this is over.

Amazing Member

Just read that garbage. Hopefully, it was Magik who helped teleport Emma away so they could join force later. If Emma's the new Magneto then **** the X-men, they can keep Beast.

WOW what bullshit.

I figured it would end this way. Emma's character is sacrificed to save Medusa and the Inhumans from their sins and everyone in the story buys into it.

Quote Originally Posted by DDM View Post
    This was so bad. The only redeeming thing was we finally got rid of Cerebra, hopefully for real this time.
    It sounds terrible. Can't say i'm suprised. Thank god it's over.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

I actually love Emma's outfit. But I guess this means that we can rule out Emma being a member of the new team..��

This ending makes Medusa look even shittier as she totally ignores the fact that a SHITTON of mutants have already died.

Emma was right.

Wait, she blew up the things getting rid of the terrigen?!

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Calaigah View Post
    Final thoughts:

Medusa is beyond scum. What a horrible character. Racist, elitist, xenophobic yet treated like a pure Saint. She took ZERO responsibility and tried to act like Cyclop's death hurt HER so much. Marvel pushing her and other Inhuman in every comic this year is why sales are so low. They're throwing characters under the bus to show us how awesome Medusa and her loser Royals are.

Emma being a villain again doesn't really bother me though. As long as they keep her as the New Magneto I'm cool.

Thank goodness this is over.
    But at least Medusa hit the button and removed their holy mist for mutants without hesitation. So she certainly is not as terrible as you said.give her a break.

Casual Comics Reader/Fan Londo Bellian's Avatar
    Space Colony "Londenion", Side 1 (in-character)

She did. I think they were only for containment, but blowing them up while contained destroyed the mists inside. Or something.
    Genkai nante nai (No limits), Zettai nante nai (No absolutes)

Thank GOD for X'97. Cautious about "From the Ashes". Please no more Blue vs. Orange.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Magnusilver View Post
    But at least Medusa hit the button and removed their holy mist for mutants without hesitation. So she certainly is not as terrible as you said.give her a break.
    It was so kind of her to save Magneto too! He's a holocaust survivor so her saving him from getting gassed is so kind of her!

BANNED

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Calaigah View Post
    It was so kind of her to save Magneto too! He's a holocaust survivor so her saving him from getting gassed is so kind of her!
    Still better than she did nothing

Quote Originally Posted by ţh€ €жţяą-๏яďɨɲąя¥ Tycon View Post
    I actually love Emma's outfit. But I guess this means that we can rule out Emma being a member of the new team..��

This ending makes Medusa look even shittier as she totally ignores the fact that a SHITTON of mutants have already died.

Emma was right.
    What pisses me off the most about this is there is ZERO accountability for the Inhumans, this makes everything Emma's fault and doesn't address anything that happened prior to this event other than some throwaway nonsense about Medusa feeling bad about Cyclops. Bunn should've been in charge of this event instead of Soule and Lemire. At least he wouldn't have made this seem black and white and the Inhumans absolved of everything.