Page 6 of 35 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast
    Amazing Member

This was atrocious.

Did you guys notice the diamond fragment that fell off of Emma laying over Black Bolt's counter at the end of issue? Gloating over her defeat... shame on that horrible couple.

I just hope we got rid of them once and for all.

#EmmaWasRight

Casual Comics Reader/Fan Londo Bellian's Avatar
    Commuting betwen "Marvel Future Fight" and ZETSUBOU-SHITA!

Will there be irl sabotage attempts at the shooting locations for "Inhumans" in retaliation for this?

Or will Affleck's "fictional characters" gif stay angry hands?
    Genkai nante nai (No limits), Zettai nante nai (No absolutes)

The Current Hill that I Risk Dying On: #KrakoaNEVERMYXMEN
    "I promise, I'll definitely save you. With my tenth and final life, I WILL PROTECT YOU, MUTANDOKA!" ~HoMoira Kinross Akemi

So destroying the mists was a last resort, but still, she got the chance to say the cloud wasn't worth losing a single mutant life?!? the f....?

The bias is strong in this comic, while Emma going dark is something that I think should had happened a while ago, I think she went from 0 to 100 way too fast. She doesn't look evil, just Mystique levels of crazy.

Quote Originally Posted by gothicflavours View Post
    This was atrocious.

Did you guys notice the diamond fragment that fell off of Emma laying over Black Bolt's counter at the end of issue? Gloating over her defeat... shame on that horrible couple.

#EmmaWasRight
    Nice catch. I didn't notice that.
    Your favorite superhero- the one you visit these forums to talk about. Would they talk to others the way you do on this message board?

Quote Originally Posted by Jean Grey View Post
    So destroying the mists was a last resort, but still, she got the chance to say the cloud wasn't worth losing a single mutant life?!? the f....?

The bias is strong in this comic, while Emma going dark is something that I think should had happened a while ago, I think she went from 0 to 100 way too fast. She doesn't look evil, just Mystique levels of crazy.
    Speaking of mystique, her appearance in this issue sure was random.
    Your favorite superhero- the one you visit these forums to talk about. Would they talk to others the way you do on this message board?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by DDM View Post
    This was so bad. The only redeeming thing was we finally got rid of Cerebra, hopefully for real this time.
    Actually I take this back. I also enjoyed Emma fisting Blackbolt.

BANNED

Making the Inhumans, especially the Inhuman Royal Family, the innocents in this event is all part of Marvel's ham-fisted drive to promote the Inhumans ahead of the TV series coming up. I sincerely hope it flops. I hope the new Inhuman comics continue to languish in sales and all prospects of Marvel profiting off of the Inhuman franchise get dashed.

'Sup Choom? Handsome men don't lose fights's Avatar

I didn't like this comic at all. It bespeaks a certain editorial cowardice that they would push Emma back into overt villainy which is a step backwards for her, instead of letting Scott become a villain which would have been a natural progression of his character. Even worse, they resorted to that old cliche: "Love makes women into crazy bitches!" To say nothing of the unsatisfactory resolution of three years of Inhuman stories. "No more new Inhumans. I abdicate. Bye Johnny, I'mma hit up my ex."

Just an awful series. Grats to the mutants for surviving, though.
    "A happy ending? So unlikely. We're not having a moment here.

Wrong city, wrong people, all huddling in fear.

No one escapes the slaughterhouse, and that's just where you're at.

(You could've asked Rebecca but then Adam stomped her flat.)

You think you're special cuz you're scrappy? You're deluded, time to go.

Lucy's living on the moon but you're another dead psycho."

BANNED

This was atrocious.

#EmmaWasRight
    I didn't notice that.

Now I'm even more dsgusted and horrified this got printed. Literal genocidal monsters gloating over a freedom fighter.

This was atrocious.

#EmmaWasRight
    Lool... I think that was just the artist being extra. It doesn't fit with the Saint Medusa writing of that ending.

Twitter: @theprattlp donpricetag's Avatar

This sounds like a lot of action that made very little, to absolutely no sense... So many logistical paradoxes...

In the end, they took away the one interesting thing the Inhuman's had going for them (royalty, monarchy, etc) Goodbye Game of Thrones with superheroes in space...
    Last edited by donpricetag; 03-08-2017 at 08:50 AM.
    Guild Member
    Realistically speaking about fictional matters. | Nutcases need not respond. | Stay outta my DMs. | Why does the "House of Ideas" keep duplicating characters?! | If an idea or belief cannot stand up to criticism it's probably... bad.

Quote Originally Posted by Fantasy Free Me View Post
    Wow Marvel really out did themselves, this issue was even more disgusting than what I thought it would be.

Welp, my only opinion is **** you Marvel, this only showed how they will try their hardest to always make other characters look good at the expense of the Mutants, this issue showed how they completely butchered Emma in order to let Medusa appear as a Saint, it failed of course, most fans would actually see the bullshit of this, how Medusa final statements don't make any sense considering how Mutants were dying and she knew it, but oh well classic Marvel here.

So anyways, this is it for me, I'm glad I stopped buying Marvel **** a long time ago, not even watching their stupid movies outside of Popcorn Time, this stupid company can rot for all I care now.
    Sentinels, the giant robot killing machines designed to genocide the mutantkind, who should be responsible for unending massacres of mutants. For Emma Frost, whose most students was killed under the sentinels' barrels, the very existence of the killing machines is not only a threat but a kind of insult as well. And now she's using them to kill Inhumans? F**king ridiculous.
    In dog days, all we need is Frost.

'Sup Choom? Handsome men don't lose fights's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Londo Bellian View Post
    Will there be irl sabotage attempts at the shooting locations for "Inhumans" in retaliation for this?

Or will Affleck's "fictional characters" gif stay angry hands?
    Why would anyone do that? They're X-fans, not the alt right. Calm down.
    "A happy ending? So unlikely. We're not having a moment here.

Wrong city, wrong people, all huddling in fear.

No one escapes the slaughterhouse, and that's just where you're at.

(You could've asked Rebecca but then Adam stomped her flat.)

You think you're special cuz you're scrappy? You're deluded, time to go.

Lucy's living on the moon but you're another dead psycho."

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Wiccan View Post
    Lool... I think that was just the artist being extra. It doesn't fit with the Saint Medusa writing of that ending.
    Saint Medusa laughs over conquering an evil villain. Sounds about right. It's the new post-political Marvel where there is only black and white and no room from grey.

Astonishing Member Tazpocalapse's Avatar

I can't believe they forced us to endure this. You mean to tell me the entire X-line has been stagnant for a entire year over this crap. We had to suffer issue after issue hearing about this terrible atrocity that Cyclops committed only to find out he died a pathetic death and was used. Not to mention his name has been ran thru the mud, while those idiots the Inhumans have sat around and played the victim for 8 months. I even had a small tiny amount of sympathy for the inbreed terrigen meth cloud huffing fanatical nutjobs, because we were lied to and told Scoot committed a horrible deed.

For 8 months we have had to what for this crap to dragalong with the Inhumans attached to us like the parasitic leeches they are. Well the free rides finally over, i didn't have much of a opinion of them before, now i don't want to see any of their faces (except Luna) for another 10 years.

What a load of crap this series should have began with the disclaimer we are going to ignore most of what happened in the X-books this year to fit the narrative that Medusa and her blind followers actually gave a damn about mutants dying all of a sudden when she has known this for quite sometime.