Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 289101112

I anticipated this. Superwoman will be in the new Superman family book, be it a repackaged Action or a new title altogether.

Not saying that was the plan all along, I'm sure if it sold better it would still continue as well, just saying that Lana won't be left out in the cold regardless of this.
    "They can be a great people Kal-El, they wish to be. They only lack the light to show the way. For this reason above all, their capacity for good, I have sent them you. My only son." - Jor-El

I hope you're right, Sacred Knight.

Still, I think that they never should have pulled that bait and switch with (Nu)Lois, especially with killing her off like that.

Is it possible that there was a last-minute change of plans that led to this fiasco?

BANNED

Someone with a twiter account could ask the writer if the series is to end with issue 12 as the Amazon description implies.

Quote Originally Posted by KoriandrJean View Post
    I hope you're right, Sacred Knight.

Still, I think that they never should have pulled that bait and switch with (Nu)Lois, especially with killing her off like that.

Is it possible that there was a last-minute change of plans that led to this fiasco?
    In regards to Lois situation? I rather doubt it. I think it was the plan all along when Rebirth got started that the Supermen and Lois's were going to be the same beings and that the New 52 versions didn't really "die". Now I agree it wasn't executed to perfection, but at the same time I don't think there was any major change in direction.
    "They can be a great people Kal-El, they wish to be. They only lack the light to show the way. For this reason above all, their capacity for good, I have sent them you. My only son." - Jor-El