Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by Factor View Post
    I really don't want to buy a Hulk comic to get the whole story and it's way too early for a Weapon X crossover. I guess they needed to try and save TAH from cancellation?
    Well if there is one worth of saving is probably TAS
    Quote Originally Posted by Xelossik View Post
    Thanks. I forgot about this.
    but thanks for info.
    Now i know that i will skip Weapon X. I am not in the mood for another event.
    Probably is the excess of "event" (albeit i think that at this point we should come up with some other name), like an indigestion
    Quote Originally Posted by ZNOP View Post
    That pic above has insured that I won't pay for this book...
    don't know the art seem fine to me, for a cover, but one had to see it in action for judging in a comic, how it roll in panels and the flow of movement
    Quote Originally Posted by CraigTheCylon View Post
    First of all, I hope somebody picks up that phone because I F***ING CALLED IT

Second, I'm all for sensible crossovers between a handful of titles vs. big-ass sprawling 'events' that invariably disappoint. Having the same writer across the whole thing keeps it neat and tidy, too.

Third, any excuse to have more Domino drawn by people whose names don't rhyme with 'Dreg Band' is a very very good thing.
    Yeah that guy drawing skill even if improving a little leave a bad taste
    Quote Originally Posted by Maestroneto View Post
    I hate Amadeus Cho so I won't be picking this up.
    If your right, after all everyone has this or that character that just can't like
    Quote Originally Posted by Dthirds3 View Post
    Really running put of ideas.
    Well i call it the "indigestion" theory above, they had put so much so often and so fast that at this point most authors simply don't know what to do anymore. Kind of lilke a soccer(or football since you are american) player that is top of his shape at first of the season, but since they don't make turnover or make him rest a bit between important games, he start to be more worn out as the times go on. I think Marvel writers are kind of like that. I fear that, perhaps, they are a little overworked

Quote Originally Posted by Diammandis View Post
    http://www.newsarama.com/33495-x-men...017-event.html

"This summer, Marvel's Totally Awesome Hulk and Weapon X will crossover in an event titled "Weapons of Mutant Destruction." The story, written by Greg Pak, the regular writer of both series, will begin in Totally Awesome Hulk #19 before continuing in a Mahmud Asrar drawn one-shot titled Weapons of Mutant Destruction Alpha, and subsequent issues of both series. The story was previously teased with piece of art nicknamed "Hulkverine" that showed a Hulk/Wolverine mash-up."
    There needs to be a vomit emoticon.
    Need Comics? Consider using my Affiliate link - helps keep my Podcast ad free!
    https://www.mycomicshop.com/?AffID=1055159P01
    Check out the Comic Relief Podcast! - The podcast all about comics!

What does god need with a st-

I mean what does a Hulk need with adamantium claws?
    Game Over man! Game Over!

Extraordinary Member Master of Sound's Avatar

Ah, It's only a mini crossover, just between 2 titles. That's not like a mega event.

I think it will be a nice slash-fest, so yeah, I'll get it.
    "COURAGE, DON'T YOU DARE LET ME DOWN"
    ==================================================
    ==================================================

Hulk, Wolverine, and Mahmud Asrar doing the art? Sign me up!
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Baron of Faltine View Post
    Probably is the excess of "event" (albeit i think that at this point we should come up with some other name), like an indigestion
    No.
    IvX was so "great" that I don't want to read another event. Hulk will probably be more important than whole Weapon X together.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by All-New Valar Stercus NOW.1 View Post

Well, they worked so well with that midget Logan, imagine what they could do with something at the Hulk's strength level. When I see this this thing I can't help but think of Banner/Hulk's enemy, General John Riker, who was using his military resources to explore the Hulk's regeneration to help cure his wife of her cancer. The research ended creating two version of a team of gamma mutated individuals, the Gamma Corps, and a Hulk-like being called Flux. This looks like something up his alley for the blood samples of the Hulk he and his team recovered came from the site of Wolverine's ,and the Hulk's first confrontation. Wolvie's blood would've no doubt been at the fight scene as well.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by All-New Valar Stercus NOW.1 View Post

Well, they worked so well with that midget Logan, imagine what they could do with something at the Hulk's strength level. When I see this this thing I can't help but think of Banner/Hulk's enemy, General John Ryker, who was using his military resources to explore the Hulk's regeneration to help cure his wife of her cancer. The research ended creating two version of a team of gamma mutated individuals, the Gamma Corps, and a Hulk-like being called Flux. This looks like something up his alley for the blood samples of the Hulk Ryker and his team recovered came from the site of Wolverine's ,and the Hulk's first confrontation. Wolvie's blood would've no doubt been at the fight scene as well.

Quote Originally Posted by The One and Only View Post
    Well, they worked so well with that midget Logan, imagine what they could do with something at the Hulk's strength level. When I see this this thing I can't help but think of Banner/Hulk's enemy, General John Ryker, who was using his military resources to explore the Hulk's regeneration to help cure his wife of her cancer. The research ended creating two version of a team of gamma mutated individuals, the Gamma Corps, and a Hulk-like being called Flux. This looks like something up his alley for the blood samples of the Hulk Ryker and his team recovered came from the site of Wolverine's ,and the Hulk's first confrontation. Wolvie's blood would've no doubt been at the fight scene as well.
    Hell they can also get OML's blood since him and 616 Wolverine have identical DNA.

The Best There Is berserkerclaw's Avatar

its soon but for me i intened to get Weapon X. as for TAH will read online for free aince i dont collect that book
    X-Men Forever

And I was planning on maybe picking up this book along with AXM... Well, guess I won't be doing that now.

1) I really, really, really hate these excessive multi-events going on simultaneously as I've never been a fan of events and I've boycotted them for almost a decade already so no way I'm stopping it now that Marvel is increasing the amount of events even more. (This is just tragically funny by now how many events we're getting at once)

2) I get that this isn't really an event as much as it's 2 books crossing over and I much prefer that over the giant line wide "everything changes" -events but I'm still sticking to my point of not supporting events and Marvel themselves are calling it an event so there you go. Also, this is way too fucking early for this book to get involved in crossovers or events. It hasn't even started and they're already announcing an event!

3) I have absolutely no interest in anything MU outside of X-Men these days, especially something related to Avengers or Inhumans (and Marvel can blame themselves and their actions over the past years for that) and Hulk is an Avengers character so there is no way I'm going to support a Hulk book in order to get the full story from the Weapon X book.