Page 21 of 37 FirstFirst ... 1117181920212223242531 ... LastLast
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Aioros22 View Post
    Tiger had encountered Bruce on another Suicide Squad comic issue and they stalemated again and then you have the sparring on King`s own book. He`s also traded kicks with Deathstroke before.
    It wasn't stalemate, they were fighting in the background and then Supes broke it up.

King's version has also been getting fodderized by Bane goons. It kinda circles back to the theme of this thread. BT is only impressive against Batman, a character who he wasn't even created to interact with. Elsewhere he kind off sucks.
    He traded kick with a Deathstroke who was
    Not fighting back
    Who was exhausted
    Who was far from top conidition overall

And he had help from
    Deadshot
    Another guy who I'm forgetting about

BANNED

Was it announced somewhere that there would be focus on the Super Friends kids? Cause Static was the only one to join the team at the end of the season.

Also, totally in the minority here, but I prefer Season 2 to Season 1 in pretty much every way.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by darkseidpwns View Post
    It wasn't stalemate, they were fighting in the background and then Supes broke it up.

King's version has also been getting fodderized by Bane goons. It kinda circles back to the theme of this thread. BT is only impressive against Batman, a character who he wasn't even created to interact with. Elsewhere he kind off sucks.
    Not fighting back
    Who was exhausted

And he had help from
    Deadshot
    Another guy who I'm forgetting about
    In a weird paradox where I'm simultaneously talking about the awesomeness of Cass AND agreeing with you, let's not forget that when Cass was a little kid, she was able to knock him on his ass. Of course if the two fought at that point, BT would win, but for that to happen at all to someone who's constantly hyped as being as good as Shiva and Dragon? Nah, doesn't look too good for him.

Quote Originally Posted by NightwingIvI View Post
    And their solution to this problem is to focus more on the Super Friends in Season 3. I loved season one of Young Justice, but I'm not holding out much hope for Season 3.
    I hope they learned form mistakes and get back to how it was in Season 1. In fact I want them to keep the focus on the origianl team but then every episode have one of the new guys feature heavily and keep rotating like that. That way new characters get spotlighted but the main team still remains the core.

Quote Originally Posted by unclepulky View Post
    I'd probably be an advocate for keeping Lagoon Boy around...if he was anything like his comics counterpart. I'm hoping to see classic Lagoon Boy come back in Rebirth.
    But he was so annoying in YJ.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by dietrich View Post

But he was so annoying in YJ.
    Completely agreed. It'd be certainly interesting if given his(unfortunate) continued presence, along with BB's, they did some sort of homage to "The New Young Justice" from Young Justice #21, a team which consisted of those two, Freddy Freeman, Cass, and Flamebird (Who, like Steph, also got to cameo as a civilian)

BANNED

It wasn't stalemate, they were fighting in the background and then Supes broke it up
    And that wouldn`t still be a stalemate because.....?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by unclepulky View Post
    Attachment 46582

Casually blocking Bruce when he was the aggressor.

Attachment 46583

Beating Shiva after being hunted through the woods by 4 Nightwing level fighters for days, without sleep.

Mind you, I'm just showing these things in response to what you said. I'm probably the biggest Cass fan you'll ever meet, and even I'm not delusional enough to think she could beat Dragon.
    No biggie, that actually condirms what I`m saying with these stories having eras in between.

BANNED

Not fighting back
    Who was exhausted
    They both hit each other that I recall, including Slade cutting Tiger. Tiger just hit him more often and managed to briefly subdue him. Don`t recall much about his supposed condition, so if anyone got scans of it to confirm it, that would be ace. But hey since Batman has never have an easy trade with Slade whether he was weakened or not, that wouldn`t paint Tiger as shit anyhow.

There`s also both him and Bruce doing nicely against Simone`s Catman, so once again, no major gap between the two on standard basis outside Tiger just looking cooler.

BANNED

They both hit each other that I recall, including Slade cutting Tiger. Tiger just hit him more often and managed to briefly subdue him. Don`t recall much about his supposed condition, so if anyone got scans of it to confirm it, that would be ace. But hey since Batman has never have an easy trade with Slade whether he was weakened or not, that wouldn`t paint Tiger as shit anyhow.

There`s also both him and Bruce doing nicely against Simone`s Catman, so once again, no major gap between the two on standard basis outside Tiger just looking cooler.
    From what I remember about Catman's capabilities under Simone's pen, I think Thomas all feraled up might actually stand a chance against Tiger.

Oh, and semi-unrelated, but I'm not the biggest Dick Grayson fan, and someone told me earlier today that Dick has beaten Slade in direct combat. You know if there's any validity to that claim? Cause I really don't think there is.

BANNED

Wouldn`t surprise me, they have been enemies/allies since Dick was a teen. Head on all the fights i`ve read, "NTT/Teen Titans" included, have Slade always getting the physical upper hand. If there`s a win from Dick is almost surely from Dixon`s run and by anting up his acrobatic abilities.

Extraordinary Member t hedge coke's Avatar

"Batgod" has always been overblown by some fans, and likely always will be.

Like, "Batman is realistic," it's something that no year's worth of comics will ever actually bear out.
    Patsy Walker on TV! Patsy Walker in new comics! Patsy Walker in your brain! And Jessica Jones is the new Nancy! (Oh, and read the Comics Cube.)

BANNED

And that wouldn`t still be a stalemate because.....?
    Stalemate is when 2 guys give their all and reach an impasse.
    When 2 guys are getting warmed up only to have the fight broken up by third part= not stalemate.

BANNED

And the only reason Tiger hit him is because Slade was both gassed out and was only trying to negotiate and then the one on one factor of the fight became void when Floyd stepped in, heck I think someone was already taking cheap shots(or bullets) at Slade before Floyd.
    and despite all this Slade was still winning until he let his guard down and then Deadshot finished him. This only makes Tiger look worse, his best showings are so circumstantial that its kindoff pitiful.
    Simone's Catman almost killed him, this character gave Batman a decent scuffle.

Yeah, that's pretty much what I said, these mean all.

Hahaha David Cain hahaha. Shiva is a tertiary Batman character, arguably not even one. She certainly wasn't created to be one. She's been jumping franchise to franchise for relevance. First Dragon then Question and finally Bat family NOT Batman. Now if she was the daughter of Bane and Shiva or Slade and Shiva or even Bruce and Shiva then we'd be looking at a potentially different story.
    Like I said cool story, you can believe it.
    Yes David Cain. You can hate him all you want but he is a Batman character. That doesn't change because of your own personal bias. But feel free to reject reality. Denial really isn't just a river in Egypt

There are Batman characters, and then there are Batman characters.