Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Extraordinary Member Master of Sound's Avatar

She knows all about being used by others to commit crimes, so why is she acting like this towards Erik? Or does she not KNOW he was possessed by Frost?

She should know he did not commit the killings without Emma's hold on him.

And all the other things like the Hellfire stuff, is no good reason for killing him, is it?

Maybe she needs to be taught a lesson, not him.
    "COURAGE, DON'T YOU DARE LET ME DOWN"
    ==================================================
    ==================================================

Astonishing Member darewithpeace's Avatar

she looks so beautiful
    we can be heroes, just for one day

I believe she's going to try kill him, morefor what he may do, in the new "superhero Xavier's dream fase" a guy like Magneto (a badass who do what's necessary) has no place in her eyes, neither does a woman who let a town be wipe out to save one guy, so she probably is planning in suicide.

Why is she a hypocrite? Im not understanding that viewpoint from some of you.

She's been direct about everything with Magneto since the beginning and he knows about her XForce days...

Quote Originally Posted by Rivka View Post
    Like Psylocke didn't kill an entire town of thousands of people to save her lover.
    She didn't. She hesitated in killing Warren and HE killed the town to make Tabula Rasa. She blamed herself.
    Balthier: I doubt we'll find her wanting in valor, being such an upstanding member of the insurgence.
    Ashe: Resistance.

Ultimate Member

Though was it actually Warren at the time or Apocalypse just using his body and such...

I am baffled at this gross confusion that Psylocke destroyed a town. That didn't happen.

Like Psylocke didn't kill an entire town of thousands of people to save her lover.

lolz

It's almost like they're attracted to each other--there's sexual tension--and they hate it, and want to kill each other because of it.
    I get the same vibe from both of them - they hate it because they know that they can't act out on it, they are too different to even make the idea of being together work out for either of them. Erik probably hates the idea because he sees it as a sign of weakness from his part, something he can't afford now that he's preparing to lead the mutant species into the future. Betsy hates it and her constant annoyance with Erik is steaming from the fact the she's "falling for the bad boy" trope and she knows it.

Or they just plainly hate each other, lol.

Isnt Psylocke trying to kill Mags because he used the sleepers or whatever in the last issue of UXM