Page 12 of 28 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314151622 ... LastLast

I'm surprised that some people drop a book because of one character they do not love.

I don't think there was ever an X-Men team of which I loved ALL characters. No reason for me to not get it as long as most of the cast it great. And some writers are bad on one book but great on another.

I really hate it that many here complain about things not even published yet.

Funny thing though. Most of those complain about almost every new X-Men series coming out. Guess complaining get is a hobby....

Maybe time to try before you cry and stop being soooo negative.

Quote Originally Posted by Prof. Warren View Post
    While we don't know yet how this book will actually be, having a strong writer and an appealing character line-up suggests that it might be a bit better than a shit sandwich. Just saying.

If your default advance take on a book is that it's shit and all other books yet to come are also gonna be shit then, I don't know, it might be time to take a break from comics.
    Im sorry but my standards aren't low enough to enjoy a Charles Soule comic.

Who is the artist? Isnt that important?

Quote Originally Posted by ChildOfTheAtom View Post
    If you were told three months ago you'd get THIRD X-MEN Team book with

Rogue
    Gambit
    Psylocke
    Angel
    Bishop

You'd be estatic! Thank You for the first time in YEARS Marvel!
    You definetely wrote only positive things about this book here

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Purplevit View Post
    You definetely wrote only positive things about this book here
    This is book about heroes who are not in the movies. They won't be in next events unlike Gold or Blue.

Astonishing Member Ianbarreilles's Avatar

Rogue
    Gambit
    Psylocke
    Angel
    Bishop

It's actually the fifth x-men team title coming out of resurrexion, because we have X-men blue and X-men gold, weapon-X, generation-X and now this newly announced astonishing X-men.
    Last edited by Ianbarreilles; 03-10-2017 at 12:31 AM.

Astonishing Member TooFlyToFail's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Xelossik View Post
    This is book about heroes who are not in the movies. They won't be in next events unlike Gold or Blue.
    Um...the only character not in a movie, on that cover, is Fantomex.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by TooFlyToFail View Post
    Um...the only character not in a movie, on that cover, is Fantomex.
    Rogue was in the movies 10 years ago. Mystique was in the movies but she quit. Gambit was in the movie for second. Psylocke was in last movie for cameo.
    Compare this to double shipping flagship books with Magneto and jean (who had even some character development)? They are not in next movies.
    They are safe.

and technically speaking Anna Marie was never in the movies.
    Marie D'Ancanto was:
    http://marvel.wikia.com/wiki/Marie_D...to_(Earth-616)
    ok that is not serious

Rogue
    Gambit
    Psylocke
    Angel
    Bishop

Psylocke, Rogue, Gambit and Archangel are my favorites so this book is definitely a must buy for me.
    Indifferent about Bishop but I'm intrigued to read more about him after Messiah Complex and Uncanny X-Force/Cable&X-Force crossover.
    Kinda tired reading about Mystique and Fantomex, but I'll try to be positive. They have some issues with Psylocke in Bunn's Uncanny so I'm looking forward to see how they will play out in the book.

Glad to know not all of the cast are necessarily in a team together. So I guess Mystique and Fantomex will play a part but will not act as part of the team.

I hated the end of IvX, but I know Soule could do better based on his previous worsk. Maybe he'll redeem himself in Astonishing X-Men. I'm pretty optimistic.

I am really excited about Gambit, Psylocke, Rogue and Bishop in one book. I hope they will be written good.

just hope there is no ediotorial mandate from marvel like Terrigen Cloud toxic to mutant.. Soule good writer have faith
    Ayo Joni kita pantau para Fanatik di forum ini

Amazing Member

Quote Originally Posted by ţh€ €жţяą-๏яďɨɲąя¥ Tycon View Post
    But I'm not sure if the editors for IVX will necessarily be the same ones on the Royals.
    Well, now that they go space and not pushed to replace X-Men I can leave them alone.

The Best There Is berserkerclaw's Avatar

im excited for the whole cast. while id prefer logan not here,because of Gold he is my favorite so i dont mind .

Gambit and Rogue in an ongoing is great second and third faves right there. so glad Warren ans Betsy share a book. Mystique im iffy of but since its a cast not a team its cool. i do like her.

fanto and Bish as long as they are written good im game. they arent in my top ten but its X-Men and im looking forward to this book. hope the artists are good. i would like Cheung on interiors if he can pull it off
    X-Men Forever

Quote Originally Posted by Xelossik View Post
    Rogue was in the movies 10 years ago. Mystique was in the movies but she quit. Gambit was in the movie for second. Psylocke was in last movie for cameo.
    Psylocke had more then a cameo and Mystique not being in subsequent movies that aren't out yet hardly matters at all.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by DurararaFTW View Post
    Psylocke had more then a cameo and Mystique not being in subsequent movies that aren't out yet hardly matters at all.
    We will see. We can talk about this after Secret Empire (I wonder who will have good moments there). I think that heroes who are in next Netflix movies and MCU movies will have something important.

or we can about this after Astonishing X-men.

from what i see: Marvel pushes characters who are on the movies alsmost always. Jean have solo because she had more moments in Apo than others and she will (probably) be important in supernova... Cable also returned when we learned that he wil be in D2 and he even has his own solo.

This is especially important because Marvel prefer to spend money to advertise their own franchises. Advertisment from X-men movies is very important.

Do You think that book with Rogue and Gambit and Psylocke will be more important in events than Gold or Blue?
    Last edited by Xelossik; 03-10-2017 at 02:33 AM.