BANNED

Default Carl Barks comics

Any collectors of the classic Carl Barks Scrooge McDuck & Donald Duck comics series, So anyone here fans of the Duck Universe.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by kingmyth View Post
    Any collectors of the classic Carl Barks Scrooge McDuck & Donald Duck comics series, So anyone here fans of the Duck Universe.
    So glad to see someone do a thread on these books. Have to admit I need to catch up on the archival collections. Always wanted to see this era animated. Could never understand why Disney dropped the ball on this.

Fantastic Member Brave Sir Robin's Avatar

I don't have the Carl Barks books, but I currently get Scrooge McDuck, Donald Duck, Darkwing Duck and Duck Avenger. I have become pretty big fan of all things duck but don't have the classic books. If they get reissued, I will obviously get them but probably wouldn't buy a bound edition to get them.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by alton View Post
    So glad to see someone do a thread on these books. Have to admit I need to catch up on the archival collections. Always wanted to see this era animated. Could never understand why Disney dropped the ball on this.
    I've started to collect these comics as graphic novels, I like the adventure stories. Interesting to know that Carl Barks was the creator of Scrooge McDuck.