Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Quote Originally Posted by Kurolegacy View Post
    I'm sure that he'll make it out of the event just fine. He doesn't seem high enough up in Hydra for death to be a possibility especially when he's only in it for the money.
    I was going w/ the red shirt angle. there's almost zero chance that Taskmaster is going to die. he's too popular. Scarlet Witch, Odinson, and Vision are confirmed safe. Superior Octopus is currently getting a push and the only one shown to be making escape plans. that leaves Eric as the red shirt. his speculative status as a robot doesn't help. i'm not wishing for it or anything. I just hope that he gets an entertaining moment before it happens; if it does. so far, he hasn't done anything of note (besides hang out w/ Taskmaster) during this event. he hasn't even commented on Scarlet Witch's cleavage.

it's good to see Eric pursuing life. I was worried that he was going to become too much of a brooder; as a LMD.

if there was even a Thunderbolts book being talked about, they've set Taskmaster and Eric up for at least being on the list of candidates. or maybe the new Nick Fury will use them for something; like he is Frank Castle.

Lightbulb

I think it'd be awesome if Eric could be mentioned in a future Ant-Man movie similar to ***** ******* in Spider-Man Homecoming as one of the character's nephews. (don't wanna say because of spoilers). We could probably see him as a SHIELD agent in another movie as well. This'll probably never happen though.

Quote Originally Posted by Cosmixo View Post
    I think it'd be awesome if Eric could be mentioned in a future Ant-Man movie similar to ***** ******* in Spider-Man Homecoming as one of the character's nephews. (don't wanna say because of spoilers). We could probably see him as a SHIELD agent in another movie as well. This'll probably never happen though.
    I would have settled for him being that SHIELD agent playing Galaga in Whedon's Avengers movie.

Last edited by Michael Watkins; 08-25-2017 at 06:23 PM.

I was watching the movie 'Idle Hands' over the weekend. if you ever catch it on tv/watch it again, watch for the character 'Randy.' that performance was dead-on Eric. I wonder if Kirkman has ever seen the movie. the character even had red hair.

Monica Rappaccini made it back from that hellish dimension. I wonder if that sleepwalker girl also survived the experience.

my new favorite for a live-action Eric O'Grady is that big-haired kid from 'Stranger Things.' he has a really slappable face. and I think that's essential to a good Irredeemable Ant-Man.