All-New Member

Default Any upcoming DC Omnibus Bronze age mystery title releases?

I have the DC Bronze Age omnibus hardcovers of House Of Secrets volume 1 and 2, and House of Mystery volume 1 through 3. Any truth to the rumor the 1970s DC titles Ghosts and The Witching Hour will be released as color hardcover bronze age omnibus books? I hope we get other DC mystery titles from the 70s and 80s, like Secrets of the Haunted House, plus volume 3 of The House of Secrets and volume 4 of the House of Mystery

Yes they would be all widely accepted by the fans, however DC are so SLOW at producing their line of omnibus. Still we can but hope.
    Hail Hydra!

Fantastic Member

Good question, OP. I'm also a huge fan of DC's horror/suspense/mystery anthology comics, and do have the existing HOM & HOS Bronze Age Omnibuses. Great stories & artwork. I would definitely be all for the rest of these series being reprinted in this format - as well as DC's other horror anthology comics like The Unexpected, The Witching Hour, Ghosts, etc.

Unfortunately, there don't appear to be any plans to reprint any more of these volumes right now. That being said, here's hoping at least some more of these Omnis are released at some point down the road.