Page 48 of 86 FirstFirst ... 3844454647484950515258 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Judge Dredd View Post
    I reached out to them and going to send a batch in to see how they do.
    Cool. I'm about to do the same. On the facebook page, they showed an Alan Moore Supreme HC they just did. I'd love to get the map for that. I might even consider adding as a bonus the Liefeld issue that was based on Moore's scripts. I haven't looked for those tpbs in years, though, so I don't know if they're costly or not.

Quote Originally Posted by TomSlick View Post
    Cool. I'm about to do the same. On the facebook page, they showed an Alan Moore Supreme HC they just did. I'd love to get the map for that. I might even consider adding as a bonus the Liefeld issue that was based on Moore's scripts. I haven't looked for those tpbs in years, though, so I don't know if they're costly or not.
    I saw that was a cool bind tempted to do one myself I have the two trades and the last issue they reprinted not that long ago. I am not a massive Moore fan, but very much enjoyed Supreme great alternate Superman stories basically.

Not a Newbie Member JBatmanFan05's Avatar

Thank you for the heads up on Heroes Rebound. I shall have to check out their email and email them.

If they do all the prep work and can deal with detailed maps where I move stuff around a bit from trades, then I will try with them. Plus, I will look for feedback from customers on them.

From their site, they seem quite capable.
    Things I love: Batman, Superman, AEW, old films, Lovecraft

Grant Morrison: “Adults...struggle desperately with fiction, demanding constantly that it conform to the rules of everyday life. Adults foolishly demand to know how Superman can possibly fly, or how Batman can possibly run a multibillion-dollar business empire during the day and fight crime at night, when the answer is obvious even to the smallest child: because it's not real.”

Last edited by JoeGuy; 10-22-2019 at 04:12 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by JoeGuy View Post
    Hi, I was wondering if I could get some feedback on a couple of covers I need to pick for a custom cover.

I feel pretty sure I'll use image 1 for volume one, but I can upload an alternative if people think it's bad.

I'm more torn between these two images for volume two.

I tried to leave a black image-less gap to the left, for the spine.

Which would you pick? Or do you have suggestions for better art? Thanks.
    I would choose the second one. The lack of grey makes the blacks blend better with the spine (I assume the spines will be black). But the first one matches better with the volumes 1 cover, the balance of grey and black.

Whatever choice, I'd have the creative team credits in a uniform position rather than darting around in different places. Either along the bottom or aligned with the 'Omnibus' text like in No.3 (although it looks slightly out of alignment there, currently.)

Last edited by JoeGuy; 10-22-2019 at 04:12 PM.

see some discussoin about Houchen and Heroes Rebound.

1 - Houchen isn't going anywhere and will still offer same services.

2 - Heroes Rebound is a place I'm working with on my current All-Star Superman/One Million bind..single volume...give 'em a shot. So far the guy has been great to work with. Nice to have other options out there.

Jesus Christ, redeemer! The Whovian's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JoeGuy View Post
    Hi, I was wondering if I could get some feedback on a couple of covers I need to pick for a custom cover.

I feel pretty sure I'll use image 1 for volume one, but I can upload an alternative if people think it's bad.

I'm more torn between these two images for volume two.

I tried to leave a black image-less gap to the left, for the spine.

Which would you pick? Or do you have suggestions for better art? Thanks.
    I like the second one the best
    “Now faith, hope, and love remain, and the greatest of these is love.”--1 Corinthians 13:13

“You had a dream; I have a plan”--Cyclops

“There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes.”--The Doctor

All-New Member

Newbie here.

This is my custom Bane omnibus. I will be shipping off volume 2 to the bindery in May. I currently have a 4 volume Knightfall set out to be bound.

Very nice Bane omnibus look forward to seeing volume 2.

At first, the TOC page confused me with Bane Vol 1, but I see now that you just listed the contents in alphabetical order which probably doesn't reflect the order in the trade.

Vol 2 I'm sure will have the fantastic AZRAEL #36-40 Angel and the Bane. Denny O's great solo contribution to Bane's comic history (along with the creation of Venom and Santa Prisca).

https://comicvine.gamespot.com/artic...e/1100-147304/

I don't do character spotlight volumes yet, but maybe very far down the road, I will consider it. If so, they'd definitely look like this Bane volume.

But I am gonna bind Batman Contagion/Legacy soon and integrating Bane of the Demon amid Contagion and Legacy is the hard part, but I think I have the best answer for me.
    Last edited by JBatmanFan05; 02-08-2018 at 08:04 AM.

Grant Morrison: “Adults...struggle desperately with fiction, demanding constantly that it conform to the rules of everyday life. Adults foolishly demand to know how Superman can possibly fly, or how Batman can possibly run a multibillion-dollar business empire during the day and fight crime at night, when the answer is obvious even to the smallest child: because it's not real.”

I love the character specific binds I have to send off Nightwing and Titans soon to make volumes 30 and 31 of Grayson bind.

All-New Member

Quote Originally Posted by JBatmanFan05 View Post
    At first, the TOC page confused me with Bane Vol 1, but I see now that you just listed the contents in alphabetical order which probably doesn't reflect the order in the trade.

Vol 2 I'm sure will have the fantastic AZRAEL #36-40 Angel and the Bane. Denny O's great solo contribution to Bane's comic history (along with the creation of Venom and Santa Prisca).
    It does, along with

-Talon run
    -Forever Evil: Arkham War
    -Batman vs Bane
    -"I am Suicide" (BM arc)
    -"I am Bane" (BM arc)
    -Bane: Conquest

I changed my TOC to alphabetical order as it cleaned up the page and I know I’m the only person who will probably ever read it.

Thanks for all the kind words.

Knightfall is next.

Quote Originally Posted by thechon View Post
    Knightfall is next.
    I did Knightfall in 3 volumes and...no gutter loss that I noticed, no problems. Why four for you? I'm mildly curious.

So I did Sword of Az thru Veng of Bane II (which is past Troika even) in 3 volumes. I simply took the existing new edition paperbacks and simply supplemented them with stuff.
    Last edited by JBatmanFan05; 02-08-2018 at 12:04 PM.