Page 15 of 86 FirstFirst ... 51112131415161718192565 ... LastLast

Has anybody here had Marvel Epic Collections Bound before. Been thinking about it with a few epics I have....Tryna see how I feel about it.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by World1 View Post
    Has anybody here had Marvel Epic Collections Bound before. Been thinking about it with a few epics I have....Tryna see how I feel about it.
    Don't see how that would be any different than getting the Hellblazer volumes bound that were done a few pages back. They were gorgeous!

Quote Originally Posted by awayne83 View Post
    Don't see how that would be any different than getting the Hellblazer volumes bound that were done a few pages back. They were gorgeous!
    World1 - I replied in the Marvel thread too I've not bound any Epics personally, but I have bound plenty of trades without issue. The main thing you want to look at is if the art is full bleed, as there will be some gutter loss and full bleed art can make that more of a problem. But your best bet is to get a couple Epics cheap and do a test bind, to get a feel for things.

Quote Originally Posted by World1 View Post
    Oh, havent seen it. I'll go back and check that out.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dick Grayson View Post
    World1 - I replied in the Marvel thread too I've not bound any Epics personally, but I have bound plenty of trades without issue. The main thing you want to look at is if the art is full bleed, as there will be some gutter loss and full bleed art can make that more of a problem. But your best bet is to get a couple Epics cheap and do a test bind, to get a feel for things.
    Yeah. I was thinking about it. Thanks so much. I'll do test bind first. Never had anything bound before so hopefully I dont **** up.
    Last edited by World1; 02-05-2016 at 12:42 AM.

Finally got my Hitman binds back. But they forgot to print the dustjackets. Argh...

I sent Dick Grayson my Batgirl Stephanie Brown,and my Power Girl trades to get bound.I couldn't be more happier with the results.The process was easy,and the communication was excellent.IMG_2160.jpgIMG_2161.jpgIMG_2162.jpg
    DC,I need Bronze Age Batman,Green Lantern,and Flash collected.Please,and thank you.

DC,I need Bronze Age Batman,Green Lantern,and Flash collected.Please,and thank you.

Not a Newbie Member JBatmanFan05's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bob fett View Post
    I sent Dick Grayson my Batgirl Stephanie Brown,and my Power Girl trades to get bound.I couldn't be more happier with the results.The process was easy,and the communication was excellent.IMG_2160.jpgIMG_2161.jpgIMG_2162.jpg
    They look great. Mr Grayson is truly amazing in every way.
    Things I love: Batman, Superman, AEW, old films, Lovecraft

Grant Morrison: “Adults...struggle desperately with fiction, demanding constantly that it conform to the rules of everyday life. Adults foolishly demand to know how Superman can possibly fly, or how Batman can possibly run a multibillion-dollar business empire during the day and fight crime at night, when the answer is obvious even to the smallest child: because it's not real.”

Spectacular Member Gerald Keefer's Avatar

If DC hired Dick Grayson as head of prestige collected editions they would quadruple their earnings easily. Fact.

Those Batgirls look great, Grayson always does great work and is very helpful. Currently working with him on a massive Dick Grayson bind and as always he is doing incredible job, that I cannot wait to show off his great work. Also I agree with the statement above about DC needing need to hire this man and get the collected editions division to step up their games.

Jesus Christ, redeemer! The Whovian's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bob fett View Post
    Awesome books!
    “Now faith, hope, and love remain, and the greatest of these is love.”--1 Corinthians 13:13

“You had a dream; I have a plan”--Cyclops

“There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes.”--The Doctor

Dick Grayson you never did a youtube video of your collection. Can you make one?

Also those are great binds. You are really good at this. Good job. Love to see you do Marvel team up or 80s mask comic from dc.

I totally missed those earlier posts- you guys are too nice! Thank you!

Gaastra - I just shot a quick bit with my iPhone. It's not the best quality, I'm not much of a narrator, but you get the idea:

Quote Originally Posted by Dick Grayson View Post
    I totally missed those earlier posts- you guys are too nice! Thank you!

Gaastra - I just shot a quick bit with my iPhone. It's not the best quality, I'm not much of a narrator, but you get the idea:
    Amazing collection!! I was surprised, I thought there would be some gutter loss on custom binds for some reason, but nope! They look great! How many issues you think you have all togeather? A rough estimate of course

Great video. Look forward to sending some books to you one day, Grayson.