Page 57 of 86 FirstFirst ... 74753545556575859606167 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by bearded_adam View Post
    received pics from bindery today. This was a very long time project(mostly because front and back covers were drawn specially for this thing by three different artist.
    Attachment 63239)
    Attachment 63241
    Attachment 63240
    looks great! Love the spine design!

Thanks!
    JoeGuy I'm a little bit original art collector too and i do even have rumble themed sketchbook(http://www.comicartfans.com/galleryroom.asp?gsub=186813), so i decided combine this to passions) btw i didn't ask for originals, already have few pieces from this artists.
    Gotham Thrasher actually i just suggested hommage 100 bullets №66 cover for front side, then guys figured out what to do next)
    Balakin yeah, at first i thought put credits there too, but we considered to skip that part. Looked too overloaded for me b7tK8RshB4s.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by bearded_adam View Post
    Thanks!
    JoeGuy I'm a little bit original art collector too and i do even have rumble themed sketchbook(http://www.comicartfans.com/galleryroom.asp?gsub=186813), so i decided combine this to passions) btw i didn't ask for originals, already have few pieces from this artists.
    Gotham Thrasher actually i just suggested hommage 100 bullets №66 cover for front side, then guys figured out what to do next)
    Balakin yeah, at first i thought put credits there too, but we considered to skip that part. Looked too overloaded for me b7tK8RshB4s.jpg
    hmmm, I like both versions and personally I would have put credits or just the title there but that's my personal preference, it looks great either way.

So I still have a few binds left for sale, figured I’d post some pics in case anyone is interested. If so just PM me.

I have a four Wonder Woman volumes - two for Perez’s run (including Action #600) and two for the Messner-Loebs run:

Perez:

Last edited by Dick Grayson; 03-13-2018 at 03:16 PM.

The Perez volumes include some fold-out covers (I forget which issues have them, but any that did originally still do!) as well.

Last edited by Dick Grayson; 03-13-2018 at 03:18 PM.

Messner Loebs:

Last edited by Dick Grayson; 03-13-2018 at 03:19 PM.

Relaunched, not rebooted! SJNeal's Avatar

^ ^ ^

The pics didn't come thru!

Although I'm pretty sure I've seen them already... since my WW binds were based off yours.
    SJNeal
    Veteran Member
    Aug 2009

The CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

[EDIT] - let me know if they don't show up now. And here's a few more from Messner Loebs:

Last edited by Dick Grayson; 03-13-2018 at 03:20 PM.

Relaunched, not rebooted! SJNeal's Avatar

They're working now.

FYI - the upcoming official WW by Perez omni Vol. 3 sports the same cover as your Vol. 2; you set the standard!
    SJNeal
    Veteran Member
    Aug 2009

The CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

Quote Originally Posted by SJNeal View Post
    They're working now.

FYI - the upcoming official WW by Perez omni Vol. 3 sports the same cover as your Vol. 2; you set the standard!
    Ha, well I hope you are happy with yours, and thanks for the head’s up!

It’ll be interesting to see if they stick with that placeholder for volume 3. If they do, I’m going to take it as a compliment, rather than a coincidence

ROM HAS COME!!!

HARDCOVER HEROES
    "Gallery of Comic Binds"
    Last edited by Thwizzit; 03-14-2018 at 03:30 PM.

Thrashing Like a Maniac! Gotham Thrasher's Avatar

Always nice to see someone bind Rom...
    And then there were none...

Custom Binding Thread: http://community.comicbookresources....0645aadbab2369

The All Purpose Metal Thread : http://community.comicbookresources....5299bbaefeffe8

Quote Originally Posted by Dick Grayson View Post
    Ha, well I hope you are happy with yours, and thanks for the head’s up!

It’ll be interesting to see if they stick with that placeholder for volume 3. If they do, I’m going to take it as a compliment, rather than a coincidence

Man, I swear all these books that DC is finally collecting are because someone in their collections department has been seeing your collections! I still say you have applied for that job!

The All Purpose Metal Thread : http://community.comicbookresources....5299bbaefeffe8

Quote Originally Posted by Gotham Thrasher View Post
    Man, I swear all these books that DC is finally collecting are because someone in their collections department has been seeing your collections! I still say you have applied for that job!
    Ha, again, very flattering! But I'm very very happy here in Japan, and due to my absolute lack of any kind of publishing experience (aside from working on the school newspaper in high school and college, which does NOT count!) I expect I'm unqualified. DC's been killing it design-wise and content-wise lately, they just need some extra proofreading and they'll be set.

Also, awesome ROM books! I did some ROM designs, need to post those pics...

Quote Originally Posted by Dick Grayson View Post
    Ha, again, very flattering! But I'm very very happy here in Japan, and due to my absolute lack of any kind of publishing experience (aside from working on the school newspaper in high school and college, which does NOT count!) I expect I'm unqualified. DC's been killing it design-wise and content-wise lately, they just need some extra proofreading and they'll be set.

Also, awesome ROM books! I did some ROM designs, need to post those pics...
    While I'm glad you're enjoying Japan, I still think no matter you're experience , you still would have done a better job then who never DC had for the last 5 years. Anyway , who ever just recently took over the collections department seems to be correcting the course of the wayward ship thankfully!