Page 82 of 82 FirstFirst ... 32727879808182
Results 1,216 to 1,223 of 1223

Thanks, and yeah, it was a lot of work but so glad to have them out of boxes and on the shelf.. got a lot or freading to do this Winter :-)
    Last edited by Thwizzit; 10-13-2020 at 09:09 PM.

Also did a 3-Volume bind of Warren's twenty-nine issue run of 1984/1994 Magazine which ran from 1978-1983. It was their effort to compete with Heavy Metal. Wasn't as good as Heavy Metal but had some really great art by artists like Rudy Nebres, Alex Nino, Esteban Maroto a lot of the Warren stable... Richard Corben's "MUTANT WORLD" and Frank Thorne's GHITA also ran in it's pages.

If you've never seen it, you can check out some interior shots of the magazine on HARDCOVER HEROES

Thrashing Like a Maniac! Gotham Thrasher's Avatar

Oh wow....Thwizzit....those books are absolutely gorgeous!! Enjoy! ����
    And then there were none...

Custom Binding Thread: http://community.comicbookresources....0645aadbab2369

The All Purpose Metal Thread : http://community.comicbookresources....5299bbaefeffe8

Quote Originally Posted by Gotham Thrasher View Post
    Oh wow....Thwizzit....those books are absolutely gorgeous!! Enjoy! ����
    Thanks :-) Aside from almost being finished reading Volume 1, I've been taking photos of all the amazing art contained in all nine volumes. Not quite finished yet but I've uploaded a few hundred images so far, so if there are any Heavy Metal fans, or just fans of amazing illustrated and sequential art (and have the time to peruse hundreds of images) you can check them out HERE :-)

Because Marvel for some reason still hasn't collected 90's ghost rider, I had to get these done last year. I got the blaze issues ready to go but had to spend that money elsewhere so I'm going to wait until the New year to get those done. 20201104_163019.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by JonnyBlazed21 View Post
    Because Marvel for some reason still hasn't collected 90's ghost rider, I had to get these done last year...
    They look very nice. Ghost Rider particularly has some nice covers to pick from. How did you decide to split them up btw, is it by arcs or creator runs ending etc?

Relaunched, not rebooted! SJNeal's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JonnyBlazed21 View Post
    Because Marvel for some reason still hasn't collected 90's ghost rider, I had to get these done last year. I got the blaze issues ready to go but had to spend that money elsewhere so I'm going to wait until the New year to get those done. 20201104_163019.jpg
    Those books look great! I was disappointed they only got through two volumes of the 90's Danny Ketch series. Considering the immense popularity of the character at the time, you'd think sales of the trades would have been enough to continue. :-/

I'm crossing my fingers that we get "Siege of Darkness" collected in its entirety under the Doctor Strange: Sorcerer Supreme banner (either via Epic Collection or omnibus).
    SJNeal
    Veteran Member
    Aug 2009

The CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

Quote Originally Posted by JoeGuy View Post
    They look very nice. Ghost Rider particularly has some nice covers to pick from. How did you decide to split them up btw, is it by arcs or creator runs ending etc?
    Thanks!
    Vol 1 is 1-20 + Hearts of Darkness
    Vol 2 is 21-40+ the first annual and X-Men 9
    Vol 3 is 41-61 + the second annual
    Vol 4 is 62-80 + Ghost rider Crossroads
    Vol 5 is 81-94 + Werewolf by Night 6(where Ketch pops up as king of hell) and Spiderman 93
    Siege of Darkness is the complete crossover
    Midnight massacre is the complete crossover
    Spirits of Vengeance is the complete run