Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    THE MARK OF MY DIGNITY Superlad93's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Knightsilver View Post
    You'll get no disagreements from me...I've actually come to the same conclusion myself. Nuperman's life was derailed by Vyn and technically by Harvest because in the future Harvest and Jon Lane Kent are from, Lois and Clark got married and had Jon,who was kidnapped by Harvest,who came to the present, and created a mess on top of what Vyn created. Nuperman's timeline is basically a ruined one similar to The Flash tv shows...it turned out the way it did because of villains. The Ultimate Superman is the final triumph of good over evil.
    Damn, great catch on the Jon Samuel Kent/Jon Lane Kent thing!! I totally forgot about those two things paralleling.

Superdad gets his place in the world back, and Nuperman gets a reward in the form of the life of his dreams (seen his dream sequence from Action Comics issue 12). If they tie all of this up, Reborn might end up being my favorite Superman crossover ever.

Quote Originally Posted by Adekis View Post
    If Mxy was really evil, he'd just be Vyndktvx! Not that I know that the more post-Crisis lookin' Mxy is "evil", but he sure doesn't seem to be the fairly harmless prankster implied in the earlier days of the New 52.
    But he's not evil, and the book goes out of it's way to paint him as more than just a mustachioed villain. Our "big bad" simply has a broken heart. He feels like he was let down by someone he thought was a friend. Worst of all, that someone was Superman--the guy who saves everyone, even the villains. I feel so very sorry for him, honestly.

Quote Originally Posted by Knightsilver View Post
    You'll get no disagreements from me...I've actually come to the same conclusion myself. Nuperman's life was derailed by Vyn and technically by Harvest . . .
    Actually, I think Scott Lobdell should get more of the blame for derailing Nuperman's life.

Quote Originally Posted by STC View Post
    I need to reread Superwoman #8. I don't remember reading anything about red/blue.
    well not blue, but between the red energy, and how it's implied the N52 Lois and Clark need it to merge with their PC counterparts, that's the impression I was getting anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by FishyZombie View Post
    well not blue, but between the red energy, and how it's implied the N52 Lois and Clark need it to merge with their PC counterparts, that's the impression I was getting anyway.
    Also at the very end Lois says "Superwoman Red and Superwoman Blue" when her and Lana go to fly.

BANNED

This isn't related to any theory of read and blue but was blue superman more tougher or more vulnerable? Did being man of energy mean he won't be killed but would be just dispersed to reincorporate again eventually when his containment suit went bust or could he die like the strange visitor entity did eventually?