Default Justice League #17 preview "TIMELESS" part three

(W) Bryan Hitch (A/CA) Fernando Pasarin, Matt Ryan

"TIMELESS" part three! The Justice League's epic war through time continues as Superman confronts the leader of the Timeless army, who gives the Man of Steel an impossible choice: save Krypton from exploding - or save his friends!

There's so much hate towards this run, but I have to admit that I find it more enjoyable than Johns' run.

Quote Originally Posted by REAL View Post
    There's so much hate towards this run, but I have to admit that I find it more enjoyable than Johns' run.
    Two things...

1. That artwork. My God--just look at it! Truly epic and just gorgeous. Who knew Fernando Pasarin would grow to be such an artistic powerhouse?

2. For me, Bryan Hitch's Justice League did a total 180 with issue #14. The plots are bigger and better which befits a Justice League book. The dialogue captures the voices of its cast and is more authentic. Especially Superman. You can tell from these issues why DC almost put Hitch (with Phil Jimenez) on Action Comics. I love how Hitch is writing Superman now!

The art is definitely great and HItch has a good handle on the characters.

I actually like how Batman is been written here more than his main book.

Quote Originally Posted by Blackest Knight View Post
    2. For me, Bryan Hitch's Justice League did a total 180 with issue #14. The plots are bigger and better which befits a Justice League book. The dialogue captures the voices of its cast and is more authentic. Especially Superman. You can tell from these issues why DC almost put Hitch (with Phil Jimenez) on Action Comics. I love how Hitch is writing Superman now!
    I don't.

My wife and son. Where are they?

They are my whole world. Not Krypton, not earth. Them.
    I hope Hitch never writes the main Superman titles.
    Currently Following:
    Action Comics, Deathstroke, Red Hood and the Outlaws, Super Sons, Superman, Superwoman, Teen Titans, Titans, Trinity, Wild Storm, Monstress, I Hate Fairyland, Black Monday Murders, Kill Or Be Killed, Redlands, Crosswind, Astonishing X-Men, Captain America, Daredevil, Defenders, Hawkeye, Tales of Suspense, American Gods, Animosity, Black Eyed Kids, Red Sonja

Quote Originally Posted by REAL View Post
    The art is definitely great and HItch has a good handle on the characters.

I actually like how Batman is been written here more than his main book.
    I wish Bryan Hitch were writing Cyborg. I like how he writes him in this book. His Wonder Woman needs improvement, though. He hasn't given her character enough to do.