Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Quote Originally Posted by Miles To Go View Post
    There was nothing abut NewSupes I could take seriously, he never even spoke like a real person.

Actually, I think Supercrab suggesting "our" Superman caters to people who watch television or action movies does more to describe HIS kind of fan because, despite the feel-good fun factor of DC tv shows, a lot of other tv dramas are like the N52... pessimistic angst-driven levels of pseudo-mature crap that cater to the edgelord demographic

And...rofl, the Batman comics are on a whole other level alright...you do know half of us are only enjoying King's run IRONICALLY right? The Catwoman romance and anything with Bane aside, the book's been terrible so far. Synder's All-Star is the supreme Bat-Book at the moment, and I'm not even a Snyder fanboy.
    I just said.. That I enjoyed N52 Superman, nothing more.. You should not have insulted him, I did not say anything against your superman in my previous comment.

I don´t need hear the imperfections of N52. You hate All N52, I was able to enjoy it.. With certain exceptions, of course. I didn´t come to discuss.

I rarely come here... I only want help Supercrab..

About batman ... I Respect almost all the mythology.. I read old comics(batman, batman robin vol1, batgirl vol 2 and 3.. and more) Before 2010, the batfamily was better with the perfect members..

About Batman in rebirth.. I liked Detective Comics.. With batman I hope for a better future. Without BANE the comic loses strength and All-Star Batman was a strange bat comic for me, I leave this comic a long time ago..
    Last edited by adrikito; 03-11-2017 at 02:32 PM.